Wanted: Peugeot Diagnostics Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Peugeot Diagnostics Help

Need to buy some hardware & software to read diagnostic codes on a 2002 Peugeot 307D Turbo.

It's not OBDII compliant (tried that) and a little research show it being a K-Line type connection similar to older VAG. I could write some code but that's time I don't have currently.

Anyone got any tried and tested hardware / software they could recommend or loan to me?

Cheers

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
    Need to buy some hardware & software to read diagnostic codes on a 2002 Peugeot 307D Turbo.

It's not OBDII compliant (tried that) and a little research show it being a K-Line type connection similar to older VAG. I could write some code but that's time I don't have currently.

Anyone got any tried and tested hardware / software they could recommend or loan to me?

Cheers
    Peugeot software is called Lexia and I believe is available for cheap on the bay of flea [emoji1303]

T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLeach View Post
        Peugeot software is called Lexia and I believe is available for cheap on the bay of flea [emoji1303]

Cheers Andy - is it a recommendation, do you use it?

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
          Cheers Andy - is it a recommendation, do you use it?
          I haven’t used it myself because I can’t stand my Pug at the moment but it is what most will use. I wish I had bought it when we had our 807 EV2 might have saved a few quid 🤙🏽

Comment

That's what I used on my 106, gave it to a mate for his missus 208 now. It's not as nice to use as vcds and feels a lot more bloated, but does the job.

I got sick of buying manufacturer specific diagnostics kit, so bought a used Modis Ultra, which also has a two channel scope with guided component testing. Its slowly paying for itself.

Click image for larger version

Name:	B00268CC-47AB-4729-AAA4-1C85FA3E4EA4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	174.5 KB
ID:	268391
            Last edited by d-9; 30 September 2019, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X