Hi folks,I'm back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi folks,I'm back

Greetings all,after a much longer than anticipated business launch(so long I forgot both my username and password)I've re-registered.some of you may remember me,I was trying to convert my 96 long nose vr6,to a manual. Like I said,much time has passed,even considered selling it at one point. Pleased to say I still own it and it is a running and driving 5 speed manual,wicked fun.also,since I was last on the forum,I've also gained an L reg doka syncro,mrs dave thinks I've totally lost the plot,things have been further complicated as I've also got most of the stuff I need to turbo the vr6,hope to pick your brains soon,much happening(more if work stops getting in the way)pics to follow later in the week,one love!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Originally posted by vrvelleordokasyncro? View Post
    Greetings all,after a much longer than anticipated business launch(so long I forgot both my username and password)I've re-registered.some of you may remember me,I was trying to convert my 96 long nose vr6,to a manual. Like I said,much time has passed,even considered selling it at one point. Pleased to say I still own it and it is a running and driving 5 speed manual,wicked fun.also,since I was last on the forum,I've also gained an L reg doka syncro,mrs dave thinks I've totally lost the plot,things have been further complicated as I've also got most of the stuff I need to turbo the vr6,hope to pick your brains soon,much happening(more if work stops getting in the way)pics to follow later in the week,one love!

Hello welcome back and pictures pleas of both.
    Hans will want info on your 5 speed conversion won't you Hans

Comment

Hello and welcome

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Just T4s

Comment

Hello mate, Hans will be interested in your manual box swap as he is thinking of doing similar. Was it you who was selling the blue caravelle when last on here. Tried to contact you as we'd of had it but nevermind. Got a 2 litre petrol instead that we are building from a right off. Don't say you still have Mrs Daves velle as we'd still be interested. Oh sorry, ah be ya and a warm welcome from the shire.

Comment

He'llo welcome back.

Comment

Welcome come rain or shine I'm out in mine!!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Just T4s

Comment

Hi,yes it's me.
              Sadly and the subject of much regret,mrs dave did sell her 2.5 petrol velle,not a day passes she wish she hadn't,with regard to the vr6 manual swap,once I'd cut through the half truths and bare fibs(would you believe)all parts readily available,the swap itself was done on my driveway and took 2.5 days including tricking the ECU,would be happy to share details .

Comment

I'm sure Hans will be all ears.

Comment

Welcome Back 🤙🏽

T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s

Comment

Hello and welcome back, vr6 turbo, now that sounds interesting, looking forward to hearing about your progress

Comment

Welcome back , let’s see some pics

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                        Hello welcome back and pictures pleas of both.
                        Hans will want info on your 5 speed conversion won't you Hans

That's right . If is fitted on a v6, often mistaken with the vr6 which was available with both boxes

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                          I'm sure Hans will be all ears.
                          I am mate .
                          Oh and welcome back

Comment

Originally posted by Hans View Post
                            That's right . If is fitted on a v6, often mistaken with the vr6 which was available with both boxes

It's closer than the manual 4 or 5 pot diesel engines you have had so far!! In [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by vrvelleordokasyncro? View Post
                              Hi,yes it's me.
                              Sadly and the subject of much regret,mrs dave did sell her 2.5 petrol velle,not a day passes she wish she hadn't,with regard to the vr6 manual swap,once I'd cut through the half truths and bare fibs(would you believe)all parts readily available,the swap itself was done on my driveway and took 2.5 days including tricking the ECU,would be happy to share details .

So you sharing ..... 🤙

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                              X