Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiper problems

Hi folks, I'm looking for advice.
    My T4 has no intermittent wipe, I have tried changing the relay { I tried both a 99 and a 19} but no joy.

I realize now I have no rear wipe either ( though the washer pump runs}

Does anyone know if these are connected? I think tomorrow I shall be going into the control stalks to investigate but any advice is much appreciated.

Would have thought Reg be the chap for this. if it was the self park it would be a motor fault, i'd have said relay but if you've tried that and you have no rear wipe could well be a contact/contacts in the stork.

Comment

Originally posted by StuBob View Post
      Hi folks, I'm looking for advice.
      My T4 has no intermittent wipe, I have tried changing the relay { I tried both a 99 and a 19} but no joy.

I realize now I have no rear wipe either ( though the washer pump runs}

Does anyone know if these are connected? I think tomorrow I shall be going into the control stalks to investigate but any advice is much appreciated.
      Not 100% but I don't think so.
      Can you give the front a 1 wipe?
      My rears are seized (happens a lot apparently) and the fuse is blown but my intermittent still works. It could be that it's the stalk not making contact?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Whip the steering wheel off and cleanup the contacts on the stalk and check the wiring to the fusebox and relays. The rear wiperswitch can be eased out of the stalk and cleaned up once it's off the column.

Comment

Working...
        X