No announcement yet.

T4 with a T4 plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found with my build that trying the van out first gave me the best idea of what I did and didn't need. Can't recommend it enough.
    Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
      I found with my build that trying the van out first gave me the best idea of what I did and didn't need. Can't recommend it enough.
      Yep, skip the sink and get a bigger fridge

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Hopefully this means it was serviced recently haha

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Had my first night in the van this weekend, best sleep I’ve had after a piss-up! Done the fuel filter today and hopefully gonna get the oil filter done and oil change done this weekend.

Can anyone confirm this panel will fit? Weld on vs bolt on is confusing me.

Comment

Originally posted by tenburner View Post
            Had my first night in the van this weekend, best sleep I’ve had after a piss-up! Done the fuel filter today and hopefully gonna get the oil filter done and oil change done this weekend.

Can anyone confirm this panel will fit? Weld on vs bolt on is confusing me.

If you have bolt heads on the wings under the bonnet then you do have bolt on wings, should be 3 iirc 🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽 there are others under the bumper as well I think 🤙🏽

T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s

Comment

Class thanks mate

Comment

Originally posted by tenburner View Post
                Class thanks mate

No worries Dude 🤙🏽

Comment

Yes they'll fit. The bolt ons were fitted after the more rounded bumpers were fitted. Also they have the vent in the os wing

Sent from the Midlands by pigeon

Comment

Went to pop the bonnet today to jump my old car and it seems that the little round bit on the end of the cable has popped out of the catch under the bonnet, any tips before I get underneath it tomorrow? Cheers, Ben

Comment

T4 with a T4 plate

Been using the van so much for biking, one of the best things I’ve ever bought. I’m in love.

Comment

T4 with a T4 plate

Another weekend, another night in the van feeling smug while everyone else slept in their cars or tents

Also fitted some fresh plates to replace the tired old ones.
                        Last edited by tenburner; 1 September 2019, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Soooo that will explain the lack of 5th, what do you reckon wise forum members, just do 5th and the syncro or is it worth swapping the whole box now? Seeing as it will have presumably had bits of 5th floating about in it. What we reckon?

Comment

If it all works ok except 5th and isn't noisey i'd do the fifth and take a chance. Flush some thin oil though it with the drain plug out. Cant hurt.

Comment

Yea I agree with Si, but flush it out with thin oil (to remove any bits of metal and limit the risk of fouling the rest of the box...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

The Brothers Preach the Truth [emoji1430][emoji1430][emoji1430]

Comment

Working...
                                X