• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
    Sold. Go get one Si
    Even I’m sold on the idea

Comment

Nice blank canvas to start the build , looking like your doing a proper job on it nice one, ( built not bought)

Come rain or shine I'm out in mine!!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Just T4s

Comment

Is your grinder broke, you appear to have left the half bulkhead in by accident.

Comment

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
          Is your grinder broke, you appear to have left the half bulkhead in by accident.
          Basically because I want to have as much width and length as possible with a side pull bed there will be units up against the bulkhead. I don’t intend to be sitting in the van too much hence no swivel seats

Shropshireeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by tenburner View Post
            Basically because I want to have as much width and length as possible with a side pull bed there will be units up against the bulkhead. I don’t intend to be sitting in the van too much hence no swivel seats

Shropshireeeeeee
            Good idea. Mine had a half bulkhead plus the removable top section. Wish I'd kept them or at least thought about before firing up the grinder.

Comment

Another big night on the van. Passenger side insulated. Rear quarter ply back on. One wheel arche insulated. First part of the roof insulated and put back on but I’m waiting for the roof lights to arrive before I put it back in. Pulled the plywood off the sliding door upper in preparation for getting a window fitted - had to get a bit drastic with some sealant from the previous owner so used the wire brush to get it off and then painted over it with more hammerite. Split charge kit arrives tomorrow.
              messy van!

Comment

Christ! I thought I was short but you need a hop-up to reach the ceiling?

Comment

Shropshireeeeeee

Comment

It’s to sit my fat arse on

Shropshireeeeeee

Comment

Bit of progress this weekend. All insulation complete bar the passenger barn door as I need to cut a new bit of ply for it. Also roof lights installed. They are bright as fook! Was such a ballache to get the roof panels back on though. Running off the main battery to test them but obviously need to install the leisure setup. Flooring next probably!

Shropshireeeeeee

Comment

In awe at the size of this lad

Shropshireeeeeee

Comment

Got the voltage sensitive relay and charge kit installed tonight. Rigged up a quick fused circuit to check the lights were cool running off it which they are. Put some batons around the battery temporarily to hold it in.

Shropshireeeeeee

Comment

T4 with a T4 plate

Drivers side ply back on tonight, as well as fuse box and also a USB socket near the back of the van. Will see how much it gets used but I thought if I am ever sat out the back of the van it would be useful to have the usb socket nearby.

Shropshireeeeeee

Comment

There’s a hole in my van!!!!

Shropshireeeeeee

Comment

After fitting the side window today this evening I started plumbing in the switch panel with the voltmeter - I’m not an expert on electronics by any means, so could anyone tell me if it matters for the accuracy of the voltmeter reading if it isn’t earthed directly onto the negative terminal of the battery?

Also, pic for the sake of it but we all know what one of these switch panel looks like I’m sure

Shropshireeeeeee

Comment

Working...
                                X