Hey guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys

Hi guys just bought this been after one for a long time needs some work to put back on the road for eg brakes and windscreen, tyres but worst of all is the side door runner that I need to source! Also it only has the 2 seats in the front I need to put in another 2 for the kids, was thinking rock n roll bed but has anyone else got 4 seats in without using a RNR bed at all? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Hello and welcome

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Just T4s

Comment

Van looks lovely, colour looks even better. Welcome mate.
      sliding door runners from eBay for not much money. Try to keep as much as u can from the original. Quality is much better

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Hi and welcome on board. There's 3 side door runner thingys, you might as well change them all at once. https://www.justkampers.com/vw-t4-pa...oor-parts.html

Comment

Welcome [emoji1317] That look a fantastic base for your own mark to be made 🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽

T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s

Comment

Hello and welcome.

Comment

Welcome aboard.
              Enjoy the journey with us.

Comment

Ah be ya and a warm welcome from the Shire. Door runner? do you mean its rusted out or is it the rollers your after?

Comment

Welcome. .

Comment

Welcome nice looking van

Comment

Thanks guys it didn’t look like that when it landed it’s had about 6 hours or serious buffing to get it there, still needs a bit more but it looks better than how it did! Just ordered a new battery and brakes from europarts - 50% off at the minute!! [emoji1303]

Comment

Comment

Sorry it’s the bottom runner guide that’s gone - as in rotten can you buy these as a panel to weld back in does anyone know?

Comment

I cut one out of a scrap van. Someone on facebook does one I think, about 300 notes. Have a look at Fruitsbats build thread he made up what he needed to repair his.

Comment

welcome to the forum, nice van - welcome to team red!

Comment

Working...
                              X