Help needed ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laz View Post
    If you're using the original VW sprung hose clips you'll need something to compress them to fit them.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13346[/ATTACH]

I struggled for too long with pipe grips and pliers before buying one of these.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13344[/ATTACH]

Brilliant piece of kit.

Ignore the last picture.
    Mole grips. Every time [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    #vanlife

Comment

Those things Laz put up are really handy, so handy my dad borrowed em and I haven't had em fecking back yet.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyP View Post
        Mole grips. Every time [emoji23][emoji23]

Pump grips for me - because the jaw movement is greater you can normally do the clips in one go, with moles you normally have to close them, then wind the adjuster to bring the jaws in tighter, but they do have the advantage of clamping onto the clip so it doesn't spooiingg out and hit you in the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Hans View Post
          [emoji1787][emoji1787] any idea?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s
          Yeah - a full set of ABL hoses, removed from an ABL and a coolant flange as requested. Even has the metal pipe section which is fairly sought after. No aux pump though, that was toast as they often are.

Comment

Originally posted by Hans View Post
            [emoji1787][emoji1787] any idea?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s
            Yeah - a full set of ABL hoses, removed from an ABL and a coolant flange as requested. Even has the metal pipe section which is fairly sought after. No aux pump though, that was toast as they often are.

There's no block-water pump-oil cooler hoses as that went with the engine

Comment

Ah Reg [emoji23] - just liked the word spooiingg, ta!

Comment

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                Pump grips for me - because the jaw movement is greater you can normally do the clips in one go, with moles you normally have to close them, then wind the adjuster to bring the jaws in tighter, but they do have the advantage of clamping onto the clip so it doesn't spooiingg out and hit you in the eye.
                I have these too but personal preference means I go for the moleys. Have loads of random bits solid pipe to put the clips on to saving pissing around screwing the mole grips up and down when you’ve got a clip that’s staying off for a while.

#vanlife

Comment

Yeah I went straight for the mole grips when removing my hoses. Yeah you have to wind them down while half closed but it's quite satisfying I find.

And yeah, no sprooiinng.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Just T4s

Comment

Sorry guys not been on for a few days, reg how much would the whole set cost me. As I’m gonna be looking at getting the lot tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Dog71 View Post
                      Sorry guys not been on for a few days, reg how much would the whole set cost me. As I’m gonna be looking at getting the lot tbh

I've just got back from a weekend away too - £50 posted for the lot?

Comment

• That's a great price for those and posted. You'll have that on the road in no time. What else is left to get?

Comment

Working...
                        X