Comment

Looking forward to this

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s

Comment

This should be good.

More pictures please.
        Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

The welding alone reads like it should have an OP of its own ....
          Last edited by Activ8; 28 June 2019, 12:05 PM.

Comment

forgot to mention about the gt35 it just sounds better when you say supercharged.

Comment

Originally posted by qtronix View Post
              forgot to mention about the gt35 it just sounds better when you say supercharged.
              Not to me.... they're energy sapping with limitations on a diesel. Thats a big SC for a litte 'ol 1.9! I did some calcs on running a supercharger/turbo combo on the 2.5tdi. Dumping the vans aircon compressor to replace it with a supercharger feeding a GT28 or similar and I couldn't get the numbers to stack up compared to a single turbo config.

What did work well (in theory) was the way it could all sit in the engine bay with the ICs.
              Last edited by Activ8; 28 June 2019, 05:17 PM.

Comment

preping the van to paint it. noticed cracking in the paint on the sliding door, this is what i found after using the angle grinder to take some of it off. this door was straight but with cracks before this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	van resize.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	267635

Comment

Holy shit mate is that a shed load of filler
                  preping the van to paint it. noticed cracking in the paint on the sliding door, this is what i found after using the angle grinder to take some of it off. this door was straight but with cracks before this.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12923[/ATTACH]
                  Sent from my JSN-L21 using Just T4s

Comment

Looks full of isopon to me.

Comment

yeah must of been an inch thick in some places, thats still not all off.

Comment

started cutting the hole in the van for the side exit exhaust and fml. must be 8mm filler on this panel aswell.

Name:	resize exhaust hole.jpg
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	267637

Comment

started cutting the hole in the van for the side exit exhaust and fml. must be 8mm filler on this panel aswell.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12931[/ATTACH]
                          But once you have it done it’s gonna be All Thriller No Filler I’m Sure 🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽

T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s

Comment

so i got most of the engine back together now, i had to rebuild the fuel pump into my old housing, so put it all back on the van and would not start.
                            thought it was me building the pump back up so i stripped it all back down but it was all good.
                            gave it a bit of wd40 to get it firing and then it started up but i had to stop it straight away as this happened.
                            it sucked up a load of shit from the fuel filter or bad pipes. tank is clean i checked it
                            gonna order new fuel lines and a remote filter housing with spin on filters.

Name:	IMG_20190715_152707.jpg
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	267739

Name:	IMG_20190715_152715.jpg
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	267740

Comment

so i got most of the engine back together now, i had to rebuild the fuel pump into my old housing, so put it all back on the van and would not start.
                              thought it was me building the pump back up so i stripped it all back down but it was all good.
                              gave it a bit of wd40 to get it firing and then it started up but i had to stop it straight away as this happened.
                              it sucked up a load of shit from the fuel filter or bad pipes. tank is clean i checked it
                              gonna order new fuel lines and a remote filter housing with spin on filters.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13061[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13062[/ATTACH]
                              I love your Efforts and Enthusiasm 🤙🏽[emoji1317][emoji1317]🤙🏽

T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s

Comment

moved the bumper back about an inch and a half. not fitting the side mounts onto it yet. still need to line it all up.
                                i had to cut down the panel support and cut the bumper to fit.

Name:	bumper1.jpg
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	267750

Comment

Working...
                                X