New curtains!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New curtains!!

Black out curtains from JustKampers! Had to butcher them slightly though! :')

Sent from my SM-G950F using Just T4s

Originally posted by Sarky View Post
    Black out curtains from JustKampers! Had to butcher them slightly though! :')

They look just the ticket!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How’d you get on fitting around the locks? Got to do mine soon. I saw a post on you tube where someone had trimmed the lock pin surround.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
      Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
        How’d you get on fitting around the locks? Got to do mine soon. I saw a post on you tube where someone had trimmed the lock pin surround.

I'lll take close up pics later for you i didnt fit them the conventional way i dont think & i had to butcher them slightly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarky View Post
          I'lll take close up pics later for you i didnt fit them the conventional way i dont think & i had to butcher them slightly.

Cheers [emoji106] I started last night and to do a bit of butchery. Ex aa van so all sorts in the way andextra holes in the frames already there..

Comment

Cheers [emoji106] I started last night and to do a bit of butchery. Ex aa van so all sorts in the way andextra holes in the frames already there..

Hope this helps you bud! Please all excuse the dirty side of it! :') will be tidied up and the ends will be sorted soon!

Comment

Cheers dude!! No lock pin on your slider then? I think I’ve a plan though.

The rails are pre bent but not right, so I’ve got the rubber mallet out [emoji51]

Comment

Hey bud sorry it took me so long to respond, there is a lock pin i just cut a lil rail beside it and sat two curtain sliders that side although looking back i wish i just drilled a hole in the rail as it would look nicer then.

I had to rebend mine also! Easy jobs always have little issues!
                Cheers dude!! No lock pin on your slider then? I think I’ve a plan though.

The rails are pre bent but not right, so I’ve got the rubber mallet out [emoji51]

Comment

Working...
                X