Doncaster Racecourse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doncaster Racecourse

I'm meeting Hans in the car park of Donny racecourse again on Sunday the 23rd while Molly attends the Reptile Show.. Usually from about 1. If anyones in the area and fancies a cuppa and a chat about all things T4 feel free to drop in.

Had a nice little meet with Si and Molly and Steetbob and Pat turned up with his new toy whilst his van get a new pop top

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

And on the way home we stopped for something not t4 but equally nice.

Comment

Doncaster, birthplace of the fastest ever steam train. The mighty Mallard. RSCN2099.jpg Don't know if i'm going up in the world or not being parked by this. Must be in the wrong job if this is what a reptile dealer drives. DSCN2090.jpg Great to meet Streetbob and Pat, thanks for swelling our numbers. Andreas cant make up his mind if a VR6 sounds better than Bobs 4 day old V4. DSCN2094.jpgDSCN2093.jpgDSCN2092.jpgDSCN2089.jpg One of the parking stewards had a "boat top" as Molly calls them. RSCN2100.jpg And a nice straight one we passed on the M5 by Droitwich.

Comment

Great to meet up again Andreas mate, think that green Mustang may have gone by us earlier.

Comment

Many thanks for looking after us so well.It was really good to meet you all & we will look forward to the next time.Still can't believe how many people are into reptiles.!!

Comment

Great to meet up. Yes those reptiles seem popular.

Comment

Anyone goes to the reptile show this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Hans View Post
                  Anyone goes to the reptile show this weekend?

Hello Andeas cant make this one mate as we are waiting on Amy and her bump. Will be up in November.

Comment

All the best for Amy i will see u in November

Comment

Cool mate, nice one.

Comment

Well with everything we've had going on we took are eye off the ball and discovered it was the Donny reptile show today. Doh. It already feels a long time till April and the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                          Well with everything we've had going on we took are eye off the ball and discovered it was the Donny reptile show today. Doh. It already feels a long time till April and the next one.
                          I forgot about it too. I have been busy working in Edinburgh. Next time [emoji106]

Comment

Well at this time of year i'd normally be boring folk with tails of my trip to Donny and hopefully a meet up with Andreas. Bloody pirates.

Comment

It isn't cancelled mate, only postponed, so soon we can boring the members;-)

Sent from my SM-T810 using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                              X