National milage records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National milage records

I've just looked at a camper and all looks good low mileage looks clean and not rusty under arches

I've done a hpi check and the mileage has flagged up. The mots seem good and mileage goes up in a steady order. But the the national milage records have it up higher on the first recording by 50k then it comes back down on the next recording and follows the mot mileage.
    Is this likely an error on there part?

Also when the van was first registerd in 03 it came from Ireland and then onto a UK plate stright away since then it has had a private plate and now it's been put on a 52 plate.
    Is this anything to worry about.

Current mileage 115k

Also will the vin and engine number be on the v5.

Thanks

Vin number matches log book so that's a good start. Is it hard to find the engine number?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tomojack View Post
      I've just looked at a camper and all looks good low mileage looks clean and not rusty under arches

I've done a hpi check and the mileage has flagged up. The mots seem good and mileage goes up in a steady order. But the the national milage records have it up higher on the first recording by 50k then it comes back down on the next recording and follows the mot mileage.
      Is this likely an error on there part?

Also when the van was first registerd in 03 it came from Ireland and then onto a UK plate stright away since then it has had a private plate and now it's been put on a 52 plate.
      Is this anything to worry about.

Current mileage 115k

Also will the vin and engine number be on the v5.

Thanks
      Could be a replacement cluster , or misrecorded when the van was inspected by the DVLA, - unlikely - but who knows, did you get the Irish paperwork with it? If you know the Irish plate they have a similar system over there.

Comment

I know the original Irish plate which was registered the same day it got put onto a u.k plate. I put it in on the Irish dva and it shows up as a VW van.

Comment

Working...
        X