No announcement yet.

Another New Guy saying Helllo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bet i'll have to go down that road when the wife says ours don't go as well as she likes. I may have found a 1.8 turbo if they'll let me have the whole thing at the right price.

Comment

You got to do it si

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s

Comment

Photos finally on

Comment

It does look a steal for the money Dave. I'd say its been converted a fair while ago as it has the slightly smaller windows that fit inside the van pressing apertures. Interesting pop top as well. Think Bluedove on here may have a similar one on his "KGB" grey LWB.

Comment

Thanks S49.
            I reckon you are right, had a good look yesterday and noticed the windows where fitted within the panels, The pop top is an odd one, noticed the middle had sagged a bit and pooling water and its a bit flimsy, so have a plan to sort it with some flat ally ribs glued in to make it more rigid and hold its shape.and then put a new vinyl over the inside.

I'll see if I can search for Bluedove's KGB and take a look.

Currently looking for ideas, Fitted new floor carpet last night, looking at doing a split charge system and also a 240v hook up,
            Ive got loads of 12v LED lighting form work ( I sub to Sharps Bedrooms and got some nice looking strip lights and round down lights laying around), Fitted some in the work van and they are great.

Comment

I've just bumped a photo of KGB for you mate.

Comment

As others have said, it's a steal. Looking forward to seeing what you are going to do with it. Please do a build thread.
                Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

I'll start taking more photos and do a build thread and see how it goes, It will be pretty much a budget build and use what I have laying around and a few second hand bits from ebay and hopefully the VW show at Quex Park Kent at the end of the month.

Comment

All the best builds are budgets ones.............that's my excuse anyway.

Comment

I know what you mean, cant find the KGB pics mate, can you point me to where it is please?.
                      still finding my way around forum.

Comment

Thread called "Post your fav pic,s of your van. Should be near the top of the new posts list. You may have to go back a page as a few have posted on it since I bumped it this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                          All the best builds are budgets ones.............that's my excuse anyway.
                          Amen! Couldnt agree more.
                          Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

What a little corker, Welcome [emoji1317]

T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                              Thread called "Post your fav pic,s of your van. Should be near the top of the new posts list. You may have to go back a page as a few have posted on it since I bumped it this evening.
                              well done dave cracking van for the money don’t worry about the running repairs there’s enough smart people on here to give advice and help just enjoy your adventures

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Anymore pictures of KGB comrade Blue Dove?

Comment

Working...
                                X