Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #babylonbus

Hey All,

Great to finally get chance to get on here and share the bus, like you haven't seen it before lol, I know I'm not shy with her :-/

Anyway all, here she is, coming along to join Team Black, hope to see some of you at a show this year

She was an original factory Black L041 LWB Kombi, so me being the OEM+ freak that I am I wanted it to stay the same, also liked the fact it was a Porsche paint

colour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=Ryan Dub Taylor;1107]Hey All,

Great to finally get chance to get on here and share the bus, like you haven't seen it before lol, I know I'm not shy with her :-/

Anyway all, here she is, coming along to join Team Black, hope to see some of you at a show this year

She was an original factory Black L041 LWB Kombi, so me being the OEM+ freak that I am I wanted it to stay the same, also liked the fact it was a Porsche paint

colour

Nice van mate

Comment

Cheers dude

Comment

Nice! Looks loads better

Comment

[QUOTE=Chris Bowen;1112]
          Originally posted by Ryan Dub Taylor View Post
          Hey All,

colour

Nice van mate
          Cheers mate

Comment

Originally posted by kaferboy View Post
            Nice! Looks loads better
            Than? Lol

Comment

Take it this one will be at Vanwest Ryan

http://just-t4s.co.uk/showthread.php?400-Vanwest-2016

Comment

Yes mate it will be indeed, unless I've sold it, I'm known for that

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s mobile app

Comment

Working...
                X