No announcement yet.

Dont Be a Dick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drunken eBay buys? Well once I was looking for some banded steels on eBay for my mk1 golf and ended the night by paypaling someone a deposit for a Nissan Cube with some outrageous wheels. Also had a tv and GameCube fitted with Tony Hawkes 4 🤣 I went through with buying it the next morning but didn’t have the balls to park it on my own drive 🙈.

I haven’t seen that thread, I’ll take a look at it shortly.

Comment

9DFB090A-1293-4E45-B6BC-6855613179F0.jpg I was pretty drunk��

Comment

Originally posted by TomCantFly View Post
        Drunken eBay buys? Well once I was looking for some banded steels on eBay for my mk1 golf and ended the night by paypaling someone a deposit for a Nissan Cube with some outrageous wheels. Also had a tv and GameCube fitted with Tony Hawkes 4 [emoji1787] I went through with buying it the next morning but didn’t have the balls to park it on my own drive [emoji85].

I haven’t seen that thread, I’ll take a look at it shortly.
        Remember the Welsh cannot read (no translation facility with Nokia & Blackberry devices) so pictures are necessary so they're included. According to Google the Welsh search "ffs" and "T4 Transporter" the most in the UK.

Comment

Is it wrong to admit that I love the cube?!?!?!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

I would give my left arm for some so.e of them wing mirrors

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s

Comment

It grew on me over time. Kids loved it. Driving round watching freeview and playing Tony Hawk.

Comment

Ile admit its kinda cool

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by damont4 View Post
                  Ile admit its kinda cool

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Just T4s
                  I'll second that.

Comment

Originally posted by TomCantFly View Post
                    Well while we are here.....The wing mirrors aren’t the prettiest
                    I've always liked the reversed doka mirrors, think they look a little cooler the wrong way round

Screenshot_2019-06-01-21-58-23.jpg

Screenshot_2019-06-01-21-59-36.jpg

Comment

They do look better like that. May give that a try and see if the view is acceptable from them.

Comment

I loves a Doka, wish this could be my 2nd T4 as well as a Multivan, Caravelle etc [emoji23] Welcome and these guys are the Bomb [emoji378] nothing other than friendly banter and genuine sound advice 🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽

T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s

Comment

I’ve discovered over the last few days that there isn’t much online literature about them mind. Can’t find a single thread anywhere on how to lower the rear end.

What manuals do you guys find best? Haynes? Or Bentley?

Comment

Just a case of swapping out rear springs and adjust the torsion bars on the front. Theres write ups about it in the tec section.

Comment

Torsion bar isn’t something I’m familiar with. I’ll wait till I’m home later and I’ll delve into the Tech section. Unless you’ve got the link 😅

Comment

mmmm doka.

I will get one.....

Comment

Working...
                                X