• Show
Clear All

Dealer in Telford - 10k Short Nose Calypso
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F303172442763

Comment

And another for £11300 ...
      https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F202688504228

Comment

2.0 petrol (could be turbo charged) with a modernised interior....
        https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F283492340461

Comment

Not a high top fan Reg? Wouldn't mind a high top LWB for work as the old chaps 10 plate transit will fall in have long before a twenty year old T4.

Comment

how do folk get on with toilets in t4s, t5s or geting dressed in them or do they not even have a toilet
            i thought the whole idea of a camper van was to camp in it like home from home lol

Comment

We have ours as a day van. People do carry toilets, Aldi did one for 39.99. An awning gives more space. Our is more for sort of ruffing it. We have removable seats and no cupboards but the beauty of these vans are you can build them to suit your self. If you find a coach built or high top that suits your needs and meets your budget that grab it while you can as good vans soon sell.
              Last edited by S49; 31 May 2019, 09:20 PM.

Comment

arrrrrr in two minds what camper

Comment

Who needs a toilet.
                  Plenty of trees to go behind. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by edgyt4 View Post
                    how do folk get on with toilets in t4s, t5s or geting dressed in them or do they not even have a toilet
                    i thought the whole idea of a camper van was to camp in it like home from home lol
                    Use the site loo or Tena pants.
                    If it's wild camping - dig a trench.
                    If you're parked near a neighbours T5 or T6, well I've no idea what to do ....

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                      Not a high top fan Reg? Wouldn't mind a high top LWB for work as the old chaps 10 plate transit will fall in have long before a twenty year old T4.
                      No, each to their own and people have different needs - if I wanted the height and the space, I'd get a crafter or an LT. I just dont want to go full blown camper just yet as my van is a daily.

Assess what you actually will use the van for......

Toilet?

Jay: "It’s a sense of freedom that you don’t get with other holidays."

Will: "It’s a sense of shitting in a bucket in a cupboard you don’t get with other holidays."

Comment

My van's too useful as a van to go cluttering it up with cupboards and wotnot, but I can still sleep in it pretty comfortably if needed. Though I do really like the idea of a camper which is weird seeing as I'd rather sit on my arse with a cuppa, playing Nintendo than experience the wilds of some unseen county. If I did get one it would have to be a Winnebago Rialto, check it out;

i166904.jpg

Comment

That's why I have rear seats on mushroom bolts. Its a surf bus and a van in one.

Comment

cheers for all the comments sounds like a lot of fun what ever you drive
                            with or without toilets or tvs ,didnt go see this van as read your comments will still keep looking, reading
                            and listening to what you all have to say

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                              That's why I have rear seats on mushroom bolts. Its a surf bus and a van in one.
                              Hmm that makes a lot of sense. The ply floor will be coming out of my van soon and (after a little bit of welding) I'll be putting one of those OE insulated mats in and some tie downs. Some easily-removable extra seats sound good.

Comment

Originally posted by edgyt4 View Post
                                Use the on site facilities, I get dressed in the awning ,or can get dressed sitting on the end of the bed .

Comment

Working...
                                X