No announcement yet.

New to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought I'd have a look around, and crikey prices have gone mad, it's silly season again.

I'd wait till sep - oct before buying.

What is it with schpock ads, are people incapable of writing a description or taking pictures of things that might actually be worth seeing?

Originally posted by spedwing View Post
    I asked the question how he got the power up on the first van
    I'm guessing a few stickers, a exhaust, an air filter and plucking numbers out of thin air would probably do it.
    Last edited by regcheeseman; 2 June 2019, 11:30 PM.

Comment

I didn’t look last winter so unsure on how much the prices have fluctuated. I’ll be honest though, I’m not liking the state of some of these vans for £3-4k. I’ve looked at manufacturers other than VW and you get a lot more for your money.
      I guess it’s the cool scene tax and shows that put the value up on these beasts.

The look continues but I’ve eased off the rush and wouldnt mind waiting till the other side of the summer, like I said previously, the WRC in October I would ideally like one by.

And stickers and exhaust add easy 50bhp 🤣 I love how it’s faster than other T4s, drag racing down the m5 in a camper sounds fun

Comment

Originally posted by Morgs View Post
        And stickers and exhaust add easy 50bhp 🤣 I love how it’s faster than other T4s, drag racing down the m5 in a camper sounds fun
        If you fancy a drag race join us at SantaPod for VWACTION 🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽

T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s

Comment

I didn’t look last winter so unsure on how much the prices have fluctuated. I’ll be honest though, I’m not liking the state of some of these vans for £3-4k. I’ve looked at manufacturers other than VW and you get a lot more for your money.
          I’m liking this though

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...4684924879936/

Comment

Yep the above looks good in the pics 🤙

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Thanks greeny. The first one looks great, I’d prefer a lwb, it’s advertised as a tdi, I wonder if it is or just written wrong. I’ll check that out.

The 2nd one is a petrol. What’s the general opinion on those, I can imagine them being thirsty carrying all the weight around
              If you read the blurb its had loads of engine work done and if the seller isn't blowing out their arse its been dine very well

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Few drinks and dents but

https://www.shpock.com/en-gb/i/XBT56...-9-months-left

Comment

Nice1 Greeny, keep feeding these ads in...

Anyone else spotted these two T5 rear leather captains seats for the rail system (?) with integrated belts - £200. Although non-swivel they could be very useful and save a little cash being already covered. Caddy headrests fit if required.

https://www.shpock.com/en-gb/i/W6DQc...lle-rear-seats
                  Last edited by Activ8; 3 June 2019, 09:10 AM.

Comment

I guess it’s the cool scene tax and shows that put the value up on these beasts.
                    I watch prices - they dropped harder last year than I've seen for a few years - I was beginning to worry that people were beginning to jump ship because of fictional climate change worries and 2020 scaremongery.

I also looked at other vans when I was buying - many are better looking for less money.

But when you sell - the traffic/prima/vivaro/transit will have depreciated - the T4 wont have (at least not much)

I thought I was better than that, and not succumb to fashion trends by buying a 'cool' van - but I'm not, it seems I'm as shallow and vacuous as the rest of the flock

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                      I watch prices - they dropped harder last year than I've seen for a few years - I was beginning to worry that people were beginning to jump ship because of fictional climate change worries and 2020 scaremongery.

I also looked at other vans when I was buying - many are better looking for less money.

But when you sell - the traffic/prima/vivaro/transit will have depreciated - the T4 wont have (at least not much)

I thought I was better than that, and not succumb to fashion trends by buying a 'cool' van - but I'm not, it seems I'm as shallow and vacuous as the rest of the flock
                      Good Man, shallow and vacuous is Best4 🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                        I'm as shallow and vacuous as the rest of the flock
                        You left out omnipotent and narcissistic
                        Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• I’m still on the hunt, I see there’s even more new members again now so even more competition on finding a van ��

Also, don’t ban me yet but I’ve started looking into 1.9tdi t5’s too, they seem to be cheaper and better nick when looking for just a van for me to do all the converting myself.
                          I’ve got my eye on a 2.5tdi t4 but have a feeling the asking price would be too high for what it is and what I can afford.

Comment

• This looks like a good buy dependant on interior plans 2 sliders and a lwb, ok money
                            If I was in the mkt I would definitely take a look

Comment

• There’s no link ?
                              I’m after a lwb too

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgs View Post
                                There’s no link ?
                                I’m after a lwb too
                                Where are you based and how far would you travel and what’s your budget ? We as a collective will find you a van .

Comment

Working...
                                X