New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here

Afternoon everyone, just found this place after a Google redirect and have joined through tapatalk.
    I am a long-time vw offender and currently have van wise a 2000 rhd multivan 2.5tdi.
    I've had it for about 4 years and moved a 72 westy on to buy it (and pumped the rest of the cash into my wedding [emoji23]) previous vans and cars include a 57 split, 68 bay deluxe, 72 dormobile, several gti's of which I currently have an 03 turbo plus some mk2s and a 90 ' gti convertible.
    I hope I can contribute something to this decent t4 forum.
    Matt

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    L9CZ RHD Multivan

Hello mate, welcome aboard. We currently have a corrado VR6,golf4 VR6 4motion, ablue 2 litre petrol T4 we are rebuilding bought crash damaged and our beloved fast white 1.9td T4 S49BNV.Stick around and enjoy the vibe. My grand parents lived at Tansor in the 70's had a little boat with an outboard on the Nene at the bottom of the garden. Saw Star Wars at the pictures in Peterborough
    Last edited by S49; 26 May 2019, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Welcome aboard.
      Enjoy the journey with us!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome [emoji3]

Bit more on the T4 as that's why I'm here, it's a 2.5 tdi to which I've added some pp1 injectors and dummy cat stainless exhaust, I had it rolling roaded and it made 156 bhp with loads of torque (I'll dig out the paperwork when I have a minute)
        It is now roughly as fast as my old aircooled van which was a twin idf'd beast. The big difference being the T4 does mid 30mpg and the 72 did 12 when you had your foot in and did not like corners, or bumps or anything but billiard smooth roads.

The kids love the multivan, there's loads of room for stuff and the back2backs and table are great for fish and chips. The beds comfy, the only downside is that it's mettalic black and as such it's clean for about one minute after cleaning/polishing... [emoji3]

L9CZ RHD Multivan

Comment

Hi and welcome on board

Comment

Welcome were here to help but by the sound of things you know alot

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s

Comment

Hello welcome, being as you have a few cars theres no excuse you will know the script, we need pics!!!! [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by daleydub View Post
                Welcome were here to help but by the sound of things you know alot

Thanks, I'm by no means an expert !! But I do hate paying for someone to work on my cars so will give most things a go.

L9CZ RHD Multivan

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                  Hello welcome, being as you have a few cars theres no excuse you will know the script, we need pics!!!! [emoji16]

Thanks, I'll see what I've got on my phone pics wise, I know I have some from the ad that i bought it from.

L9CZ RHD Multivan

Comment

All the interior pics are from when I bought it, I've got more somewhere.....[emoji16][emoji16]

L9CZ RHD Multivan

Comment

Very clean looking

Comment

Really like the multi van interior

Comment

Hey Matt! Welcome aboard good buddy. I’ll follow Si and list mine; Also got a speedy 1.9td camper project and and even speedier 2.4td working van, an ‘86 Scirocco GT and an Audi Allroad. We’re only in Leicester so about 45 mins away if you’re ever stuck with anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                          #vanlife

Comment

That does look very very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyP View Post
                              Hey Matt! Welcome aboard good buddy. I’ll follow Si and list mine; Also got a speedy 1.9td camper project and and even speedier 2.4td working van, an ‘86 Scirocco GT and an Audi Allroad. We’re only in Leicester so about 45 mins away if you’re ever stuck with anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                              Hi Tommy, got to love a scirocco I sold mine last year, a really early mk2 x reg single wiper gls, it had the luxurious green velour interior!!

L9CZ RHD Multivan

Comment

Working...
                              X