Looks awesome mukka

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

I love the look of this Van. It so unique. The colour is mega

Comment

Tis a great little van isn't it.

Comment

Cheers all. Anyone off to any shows/ meets round the midlands ?

Comment

Well theres Busfest in September. Also think a midlands meet would be good. Don't know where or when mind. There will be another Shropshire one. Benf was thinking perhaps a park at Bridgenorth. Everyone welcome.

Comment

Got a bit of a bus buzz at the mo . Not been able to do a lot last year or so with my little boys arrival. Been to Stamford hall today and the Mrs , Nana and Isaac loved it . Santa Pods not far from us

Comment

Yes, forgot to mention Vdub Action at Santa Pod. Theres Just T4's camping to. We'll be there Saturday and it will be great to catch up with a few and of course put names to new faces. roll on the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                  Yes, forgot to mention Vdub Action at Santa Pod. Theres Just T4's camping to. We'll be there Saturday and it will be great to catch up with a few and of course put names to new faces. roll on the summer.
                  Our First show, better get the Van ready [emoji1303]

Comment

Mines going in for new rear arches tomorrow 🤤 can’t wait to not see rust anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor View Post
                      Mines going in for new rear arches tomorrow [emoji1786] can’t wait to not see rust anymore

Not seeing rust on the arches changes your life, I blasted my sills and arches and it’s still in primer at the moment but the difference is crazy. I keep looking at it.
                      PS. I love your van [emoji1689]

Comment

Tried my hand at spraying , being as my sprayer takes 3 weeks to do rear arches and I’m still van less! Didn’t want to give him anything else [emoji35]

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor View Post
                          Tried my hand at spraying , being as my sprayer takes 3 weeks to do rear arches and I’m still van less! Didn’t want to give him anything else [emoji35]

Yep.... when they say "3 days" , it's 3 weeks & "3 weeks" is actually 3 months. "Squeeze it in" means you could be waiting a long time and the price is likely to change. Payment as it happens is always the other way around, pick a fault up and the rest of the paintwork gets damaged whilst you wait again.

Comment

Been waiting since February for the bits that were gonna take 3 weeks. Dropped more off and told start of June..........that's next week isn't it?........Just seen a pig wing its way over my workshop.

Comment

Wish I’d known how long it took when I dropped it off. Now I’ve not got time to do cambelt before go. I’m on the borrowed time threshold I think

Comment

On the plus side.At least the stuff you’ve done looks nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X