New member saying Hi ! ........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JonR6 View Post
    Ignore my daft comment about build threads, found the obviously labelled part of the forum. Although I still wonder what the blog is for?

Personally I think the blog idea could benefit members quite a lot if used correctly. As I intend to move my Quad Headlight Project updates to this forum, my plan is to have the project in a build thread stating only the important stuff, and my daily updates in blog form, kind of using the blog as a 'feeder page' to the actual project, so anything I deem not interesting goes into the blog and the important developments goes into the build thread.

I need to work on the plan a little, but you get the gist of it !

TURK
    Yeah, baby ! ........ new Multivan 151bhp AHY 'BigBlue' ; ) >> http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1023689
    And ......... Lulu, T4 2.5 TDi short nose 126bhp > http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=276554
    The T4 Quad Headlight Project > http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=249064

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
      What was your username Lee? Mines changed as it already gone on the other one
      Twas / tis.... mini-t4 sir
      Owning a T5 is like going down on your sister
      The taste is similar but its just wrong

Comment

Ah yeah now I know lol, good to see you on here Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Lee View Post
          Twas / tis.... mini-t4 sir

Ah ha, tis you !

Get those rims done mate, would be something different that's for sure.

.......... just thinking, Dan. I think we could do with a larger selection of 'Emoticon's'. What would be the possibilities of introducing more smilies and what not's, as they're great for expressing one's feelings and give the post more of a 'feel' as sometimes simple words can be mis-interpreted.

TURK
          Yeah, baby ! ........ new Multivan 151bhp AHY 'BigBlue' ; ) >> http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1023689
          And ......... Lulu, T4 2.5 TDi short nose 126bhp > http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=276554
          The T4 Quad Headlight Project > http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=249064

Comment

No problem mate I'll have a look into it, sure we can do something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TURK View Post
              Just a quick question Jim ........ do you see this site as a 'secondary' T4 site, and the 'other' forum as your 'main' playground ?
              Or will you be concentrating more here now, and not update the 'other' site.
              Personally, there are only three threads I follow on the other site. Yours, mine and Festa's T5 thread.
              Other than those, the whole site seems to have just stopped.

Over here, I have a T17.club section to springboard from and I use the Just T4's Facebook page WAY more than anything else now.

I have backed up my thread on the other forum (as you know) and am thinking about building a timeline thread with more detail than the blog I have posted but less crap in it than my HUGE thread on the other forum.
              Kind of like a fully story but without the rubbish that I waffled on a lot about. Make it more streamlined.
              Last edited by slimjim; 30 December 2015, 01:32 PM.
              BONGO FURY - 222bhp - 390lb/ft - 16.7064 1/4
              Are you quick enough for the T17.club?

Comment

That's what we like to here Jim, it's nice to have input like yours and it's the type of thing that will help both the forum and the FB group grow [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by TURK View Post
                  Ah ha, tis you !

Get those rims done mate, would be something different that's for sure.

TURK
                  I'm on it Mr Turk sir
                  Owning a T5 is like going down on your sister
                  The taste is similar but its just wrong

Comment

Same user name here as well Jon you got your van up and running yet

Comment

Originally posted by mole831 View Post
                      Same user name here as well Jon you got your van up and running yet
                      Not yet.... we were hoping to get it running for Christmas day as a treat but my friend who is building now got distracted by ducks (yes... you did read that right!). We are pretty damn close now though... wiring is mostly done now, final rebuild in the next week or so. We are even looking at painting the rocker cover to match the silcone hoses etc.

In a side note, a warrant has now been issued by the courts against the original mechanic mofo has to pay up or have his stuff seized....

Comment

In relation to whats been on some of the other comments, im going to bring my build thread over here, but the problem its taking ages because of sorting the photos out

Comment

Alright Turk, Jim.

Can't shift me that easy!

Comment

Originally posted by lawanderson View Post
                            Alright Turk, Jim.

Can't shift me that easy!
                            Mr. Anderson ....

BONGO FURY - 222bhp - 390lb/ft - 16.7064 1/4
                            Are you quick enough for the T17.club?

Comment

Working...