Big Blue wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Blue wagon

Posted a pic in members rides and now starting to put to work on her, as stated in the other thread a new rock n roll bed full width is being made for her and will arrive in three weeks in that time I have some urgent niggles to attend to and some tidying up! To start I’ll put some before pics up only had her two weeks and the garage had her up until Tuesday giving her the once over. They agree she is solid and only needed a power steering belt and she was returned to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First out was the gear knob and in with my childish one. If nothing else this annoys the wife so worth gold!

Next up we had the duct tape mirror and the painted but flaking mirror both replaced for new!

Last bit before weekend was starting to get the curtains in [emoji42] only four more to go then.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveR View Post
      First out was the gear knob and in with my childish one. If nothing else this annoys the wife so worth gold!

Quality

Welcome along... Looking forward to more updates

Comment

Night off so quick job changing rear lights, just in time the small pond I found in one of the old ones. Think it cleans up the rear end but I really need good weather to get paint on that grab handle[emoji24]

Comment

Nice , the lenses are on my list of items to buy modernises the rear end a treat .

Comment

We have the clear on ours. But I have a hankering for the standards................i'll get me coat. Its being crazy that keeps me sane.

Comment

I like the cleanness of the standards but I have a dark side [emoji23]so had to be half smoked

Comment

The sun has joined us in sunny wales so quick update spraying scruffy boot grab handle to tidy up outside of the van. Last update for a week or so next plans are finish curtains, front seats out for retrim, spray the dash while they are out, re fit them just in time for the rock n roll seats to be delivered

Comment

Where abouts in Wales are you ?

Comment

Ammanford south west matey

Comment

Not to far from me , Cardigan bay .

Comment

Wayy small world, may bump in to each other over the summer! Give us a beep if you see us. Love how other t4 drivers wave when we pass

Comment

Wayy small world, may bump in to each other over the summer! Give us a beep if you see us. Love how other t4 drivers wave when we pass

Will do mate and I’ll try and organise a West Wales meet too .

Comment

Quick update so the interior seats are gone to be re-trimmed, the dash was poorly painted by previous owner so with no seats in a perfect time to get everything off clean off 20 years of gunk and respray the dash with the right paint. Happy I did the result looks fab!

Comment

Quick update so the interior seats are gone to be re-trimmed, the dash was poorly painted by previous owner so with no seats in a perfect time to get everything off clean off 20 years of gunk and respray the dash with the right paint. Happy I did the result looks fab!

Looks a nice job you've done there

Comment

Working...
                              X