Name:	PC170012.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	269498Click image for larger version

Name:	056.jpg
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	269499

Mr Custard. 2000 1.9TD. The good lady named him Mr Custard.
    A work in progress as ever. Solar panel next job for the new year as she who must be obeyed hates paying for sites and prefers wilding. and maybe new chunkier wheels and...and... never ends does it
    Last edited by Wyrdbyrd; 17 December 2015, 04:07 PM.

Lovely matey

Comment

Thats a lovely van... and I must say, a REALLY impressive beard you have there!

Comment

Sorry Wyrdbyrd only just seen this post, cool van dude [emoji106]

Don't forget to join us at Vanwest and Busfest this year

Comment

Hi there nice colour that!! Don't see many of themClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByJust T4s1470176286.754750.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	257571
          The misses calls mine the custard cream.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Love the interior, the units look great. Did you build them or are they bought.

Comment

Looks good mate and a very unusual colour!!! And as jonr6 says mate, what an awesome beard!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrdbyrd View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]278[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]279[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]280[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]281[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]282[/ATTACH]

A work in progress as ever. Solar panel next job for the new year as she who must be obeyed hates paying for sites and prefers wilding. and maybe new chunkier wheels and...and... never ends does it

I though that was my van when I first glanced it ......very very nice. Don't worry mine wasn't stolen
                When I got my T4 four years ago it was the exact same colour as yours, the colour on the tin was called "Ivory". It had been stripped to the bare shell and sprayed and it was my choice of colour. I could have had any colour I wanted.
                I had a metallic brown roof and windscreen pillars, Brown metallic 17in alloys, it was lowered, brown chevrons just above the cills, it looked great like Coffee and Cream. I loved it !

One year ago I had a mad moment and got bored with it and I roller painted it Nato Green Matt !!! Raised the suspension back up and put 225/65/16 wheels and tyres on. It looks orange peel but I love it more than Ivory and when I flat it and do a second coat it will I hope look better.
                I wish I had got it sprayed Nato Green Matt originally 'cos I don't worry about it getting scratched in car parks, if it does ( and it has) I just get my paint out and paint the panel.
                Im going to put a sticker in the rear window which says "You can't polish a Turd".

I'll upload some pics shortly I should title the thread "Beauty and then the beast".

Seeing your van reminds of how nice mine once looked.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedalman View Post
                  I though that was my van when I first glanced it ......very very nice. Don't worry mine wasn't stolen
                  When I got my T4 four years ago it was the exact same colour as yours, the colour on the tin was called "Ivory". It had been stripped to the bare shell and sprayed and it was my choice of colour. I could have had any colour I wanted.
                  I had a metallic brown roof and windscreen pillars, Brown metallic 17in alloys, it was lowered, brown chevrons just above the cills, it looked great like Coffee and Cream. I loved it !

One year ago I had a mad moment and got bored with it and I roller painted it Nato Green Matt !!! Raised the suspension back up and put 225/65/16 wheels and tyres on. It looks orange peel but I love it more than Ivory and when I flat it and do a second coat it will I hope look better.
                  I wish I had got it sprayed Nato Green Matt originally 'cos I don't worry about it getting scratched in car parks, if it does ( and it has) I just get my paint out and paint the panel.
                  Im going to put a sticker in the rear window which says "You can't polish a Turd".

I'll upload some pics shortly I should title the thread "Beauty and then the beast".

Seeing your van reminds of how nice mine once looked.
                  wasn't my first choice of colour but the boss liked it and the colour has grown on me now and wouldn't change it plus its eeasy to find amongst all the white and yellow ones now has 17" wolrace assassins attached Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3124.jpg
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	257841

Comment

Great colour!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1476199560.667707.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	257842

When I bought mine I asked if it had been sprayed that colour, but no original colour I like it only ever seen a few.

Comment

wasn't my first choice of colour but the boss liked it and the colour has grown on me now and wouldn't change it plus its eeasy to find amongst all the white and yellow ones now has 17" wolrace assassins attached [ATTACH=CONFIG]1720[/ATTACH]
                      I agree the colour is easy to find in supermarket car parks, nice wheels too. I forgot to mention I do wildlife photography and when my van was Custard or Ivory the wildlife would see it coming hundreds of yards away and disappear, now its Nato Green its a lot more camouflaged and I can sometimes use it as a hide. Its not as easy to find when I emerge from the supermarket, even worse at the Gateshead Metro centre or the Trafford centre!

Can I ask, do the images for uploading need to be a certain file size? Im having problems posting pics of my van.

Comment

It should give you a option of the file size when you are posting them.

Comment

Originally posted by chally69 View Post
                          It should give you a option of the file size when you are posting them.

Cheers, Ive reduced the file size drastically and Ive got them uploaded , I think I've reduced them to much as the pics look a little rough.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]278[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]279[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]280[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]281[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]282[/ATTACH]

WYRDBYRD. Ive uploaded some pics of my Ivory to Green transformation , its uncanny how close our vans looked before I changed to Green.

Comment

Yup it's a small world but it's nice to have something a bit different [emoji41]

Comment

Working...
                              X