No announcement yet.

High Top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full day tinkering and shed loads done; high top insulated and stops bonded on, electrics reinstated, plumbing sorted, post table base fitted, step sorted, and Rock and roll finished... time for a cold G&T I reckon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's coming on well.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
        That's coming on well.
        Cheers mate, had a really good productive day...

Comment

New spots in and awning rail bonded on... nearly ready for Big Bang...

Comment

Hi. You need to check with insurance Co. There is supposed to be a strenghing frame in the hole to put back the strength you have taken out. See ad. On eBay. South Coast pop tops. He does hitops aswell. All fitted at a good price
            Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by huskyman View Post
              Hi. You need to check with insurance Co. There is supposed to be a strenghing frame in the hole to put back the strength you have taken out. See ad. On eBay. South Coast pop tops. He does hitops aswell. All fitted at a good price
              Good luck
              Hi, so I’ve only taken one web out, not the whole roof, The rest serves as storage. The bonded on roof also provides structural strength. I feel it will be ok..

Comment

I fancied a high top but the vagueness of the total cost put me off a bit. Then the wife said no way and finally I realised I needed to be under 2.0m to get in the car park at work (recently been fitted with a Pikey barrier!).
                But reading this thread and seeing the cost, flexibility of options ref internal fit out, and you’re right if you only removed the short second rib you’ve lost no strength, plus the fact it looks pretty damn good! Other than my parking issue I’d have one over a pop up next time.
                But I’m still very happy with the cost, looks and low lines of my Westdubs top!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

I’m fairly chuffed with it mate... although I nearly entered a barred car park the other day [emoji849]...

Comment

Working...
                  X