Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    S49's Avatar Privileged
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    worcestershire
    Posts
    12,688
    Thanks
    2,948
    Thanked 4,715 Times in 3,605 Posts
    A Maestro, 60's tec in a 80's car what could go wrong? That's the problem with the British car industry no spending on development but they expert the public to keep buying their crab. Look at America vehicles in the war compared to our Bedfords and Austins., I've helped restored em all and ours were way behind the times when produced. I rib dad that his TR2 is a 1920's car on a 50's number plate.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to S49 For This Useful Post:

    AndyLeach (17th February 2019)

  3. #12
    S49's Avatar Privileged
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    worcestershire
    Posts
    12,688
    Thanks
    2,948
    Thanked 4,715 Times in 3,605 Posts
    If you think you spend a lot on your T4 keeping it on the road imagine owning a 25 year old Sherpa van..............................................

  4. #13
    spedwing's Avatar Unemployed (Platinum)
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Wiltshire
    Posts
    1,685
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 606 Times in 461 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by S49 View Post
    While she was getting this. Attachment 11382 I was having a nose round this. Attachment 11383Attachment 11384
    I bought one of those the other day , for 40£ canít be bad , so anyone got any tips for which products to use it with ? Iíve never used one before ,


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

  5. #14
    Fruitbat's Avatar Unemployed (Platinum)
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2,479
    Thanks
    3,727
    Thanked 1,266 Times in 914 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by S49 View Post
    If you think you spend a lot on your T4 keeping it on the road imagine owning a 25 year old Sherpa van..............................................
    Yeah less rust than a T4 and a cool sliding drivers door , I drove one once , shut the door , gave it the beans and the door flew open

  6. #15
    Activ8's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Derbyshire
    Posts
    10,911
    Thanks
    4,236
    Thanked 3,624 Times in 2,838 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by S49 View Post
    A Maestro, 60's tec in a 80's car what could go wrong? That's the problem with the British car industry no spending on development but they expert the public to keep buying their crab. Look at America vehicles in the war compared to our Bedfords and Austins., I've helped restored em all and ours were way behind the times when produced. I rib dad that his TR2 is a 1920's car on a 50's number plate.
    Blame the Class system for the last 100 years, visionless greedy bereaucrats . VW's "sale" after WWII is a great example of it ...

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Activ8 For This Useful Post:

    S49 (17th February 2019)

  8. #16
    Fruitbat's Avatar Unemployed (Platinum)
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2,479
    Thanks
    3,727
    Thanked 1,266 Times in 914 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Activ8 View Post
    Blame the Class system for the last 100 years, visionless greedy bereaucrats.
    Not much has changed then ?

  9. #17
    S49's Avatar Privileged
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    worcestershire
    Posts
    12,688
    Thanks
    2,948
    Thanked 4,715 Times in 3,605 Posts
    She got Karcher wet and dry hoover from the Ludlow branch yesterday 48 squid.

  10. #18
    tommo1366's Avatar Privileged
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Honiton Devon
    Posts
    4,087
    Thanks
    847
    Thanked 1,329 Times in 985 Posts
    There was so much on offer in Aldi yesterday and I wish Iíd had time to have a gander but i didnít. Just picked up lunch and legged it to the till before an old lady put out her 300 items..


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •