My own stupidity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My own stupidity

May I please ask for forgiveness for my stupid questions my complete lack of knowledge on anything mechanical and piss pot spelling? I found this app by chance and was only looking for ideas as to what to do inside to make a camper but the more I look at and read the more I see potential in my old bus ! But also the more confused I get ! Sorry if ask stupid questions that have been answered before !not great with teck

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

That's it. We knew what we were doing with our bus........came on here and it all went out the window. There are no silly questions.

Comment

Just silly answers!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Everyone on this forum brings "something good" to the JT4s forum table - so STOP worrying about being part of it.

Comment

We all try to help each other and learning at the same time. Not possible to know everything, too many different models and years. Big difference before and after 96.
          I always look up on t4 wiki , unfortunately only in german language. But i am happy to found things and put them on t4s.
          But not everything is listed on wiki.. so i get a lot off help on here.

This is a great forum, if not the best

Sent from my SM-T810 using Just T4s

Comment

Yes we all have questions that we think are silly but there's no such thing. I learn something new every day here. Some things that may seem trivial but make you think I never knew that.
            [emoji106][emoji848]

Sent from the Midlands by pigeon

Comment

Working...
            X