No announcement yet.

DUBFELLAS MEET - Nottinghm 24/92/2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Tommy, I'll be there. See you at 11am...and even though you're in an Audi I'll still speak to you.

Comment

...I might not be in a VW either. Doh

Comment

What? Why not? At least I’ll be bringing one lol

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
        #vanlife

Comment

All sorted. I’ll be there in my mates T4.

Comment

Pics please

Comment

Leaving shortly.

Comment

Here you go Kev. DSCN1298.jpgDSCN1299.jpgDSCN1300.jpgDSCN1302.jpgDSCN1311.jpgDSCN1301.jpg Great to hook up with Rob, Jez and his mate and put a face to Tommy's face all top fellas.

Comment

We had a little mini meet on the way home at Tamworth with Rod(RJHOY02 off here) Another top gent. DSCN1318.jpgDSCN1320.jpgDSCN1322.jpg

Comment

Not sure but I think Reg may have been lurking in the bush's in the services car park doing his work as a scotch lock removal vigilante DSCN1323.jpg

Comment

Cracking pics Si , some stunning vans there , I need to up my game , I especially like R340 LHP , N666 WJF and B525 DKW , are they members on here ?
                      Where Rob hiring ?

Comment

Think most are Dubfellas members. Tommy off here was there but the boss didn't get a snap of his van, ladders and all. Cool work van.

Comment

I’ve tried to post some pics but it won’t work.

Comment

R340LHP was very nice..especially the inside with a suede headliners.
                            N666WJF was incredibly low...I mean on the floor stuff!
                            B525DKW belongs to the Dubfellas administrator.
                            R340LHP also said that he was on this forum, but I forgot to ask what name he used.

Comment

Originally posted by frenchdna View Post
                              R340LHP was very nice..especially the inside with a suede headliners.
                              N666WJF was incredibly low...I mean on the floor stuff!
                              B525DKW belongs to the Dubfellas administrator.
                              R340LHP also said that he was on this forum, but I forgot to ask what name he used.

Thanks mate , hopefully someone will be drooling over my van one day long way to go .........

Comment

I didn’t get many pics but it was great to meet you Si, Molly and Rob. Great to put faces and vans in person to names!

I should’ve parked mine into the rest of the pack really lol.

#vanlife

Comment

Working...
                                X