Comment

Good job [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Bravo [emoji1319]🤙🏽

T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s

Comment

Nice one.

Just check TDC is stamped on the flywheel.

I fitted a flywheel supplied by a well known tuning company that are devoid of light and it had no TDC mark - they claimed it's so people can make there own mark. What? like if you want to use a different TDC?

That made timing up more interesting. and time-consuming.

Comment

Top work there Jumbulunga.

So it’s true what they say?? In order to replace the clutch you have to drop the engine to.?

Comment

Not on a 1.9 or a 2.5

The subframe has to go on a 2.5 - thought I could save time by leaving it fitted. You can get the gearbox off, but can you get it back on? - can you bollox.

Comment

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                    Nice one.

I fitted a flywheel supplied by a well known tuning company that are devoid of light and it had no TDC mark - they claimed it's so people can make there own mark. What? like if you want to use a different TDC?

Haha yeah, made sure I checked that before fitting it. And it's in the same position as the previous flywheel, so hopefully all tickety boo [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by frenchdna View Post
                      Top work there Jumbulunga.

So it’s true what they say?? In order to replace the clutch you have to drop the engine to.?
                      Cheers! But yeah, as reg says, you don't have to but made it easier. Can move the whole unit around to get the box off and back on again.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                        Nice one.

I was absolutely paranoid about this and checked my valeo before it was fitted.

That company you used once clearly didn’t use the force. “Make their own mark” wtf. Really? What a crock of bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                        #vanlife

Comment

Reg reminded me about my build thread. I had got into the habit of just posting individual posts.

Anyway here's my most recent effort. Knew the whole rear chassis bar was rotten so decided to get a cut rather than patch it up.

Managed to get all the structural bits welded up, but my 20 litre welding gas cylinder ran out before i could finish welding the floor section. New cylinder delivered now so i can look at finishing it!

But the MOT has run out now.

I decided to bite the bullet and get a super cheap run around to get me to work. Mentioned this to the misses and she pipes up with "why don't i buy a new car instead, and you can use my old one?" Fine by me!!

So here's my new daily [emoji1787] great car the Jimny, to be fair.

Currently trying to find an intermittent wire fault on my near side light cluster. Looking at the diagrams i think It can only be the black/red wire which goes from the off side cluster to the near side... Or the earth at the near side? All seems to be ok though. Argh.

"Every day's a school day"

Comment

When I got the rear cut i failed to notice that it was off a tailgate. So this weekend i finished off welding the old lock catch plate in from my old rear section.

Shuts nicely, will overcoat the whole rear section in black when it's all done.

That electrox stuff is great though! Really good coverage.

Comment

Fantastic work! [emoji41]

Comment

Nice tidy job mate

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                                X