Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

• Also have a few more pics from the two shows.. bus fest and dubs of anarchy

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

• That is some big meat on the wheels 🤙

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricky Gareth Rykala View Post
          Also have a few more pics from the two shows.. bus fest and dubs of anarchy

Comment

• Also can’t decide if to raptor the whole van or just the roof and the sills

Comment

• Not sure if this is allowed here but van is up for sale if anyone knows anyone looking for 1

Comment

• Anyone got any ideas on what this vans worth in todays market currently no mot tho

Comment

• Before reading this I said on another thread a T4 is worth two to three grand tops. Mind I'm a buyer not a seller. I paid two grand for S49, 1400 quid for Mols and 1200 for the pick up

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                    Before reading this I said on another thread a T4 is worth two to three grand tops. Mind I'm a buyer not a seller. I paid two grand for S49, 1400 quid for Mols and 1200 for the pick up
                    I don't know about S49's original condition, but you did shed loads of work on both Mol's Bus and the Doka, to get them up to scratch.

They are surely worth what people are prepared to pay for them Si?

eBay is useful in that when a van sells, it tells you what it went for, rather than what the seller hoped for.

Comment

• That's exactly my point Jim. Some of these 10 grand vans I wouldn't swap for any a mine. Folk start adding up the bolted in bits and cash spend on servicing or belts and clutchs but dont mean a thing if it comes full a tin worm A good solid vans worth three grand in my book.

Comment

• Si. Does that include ones like mine

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                          Before reading this I said on another thread a T4 is worth two to three grand tops. Mind I'm a buyer not a seller. I paid two grand for S49, 1400 quid for Mols and 1200 for the pick up
                          Could probably piece in out for more than that. Probs is got nothing to compare it to being a twin slider and it’s got the fact it’s a 2004 going for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyman View Post
                            Si. Does that include ones like mine
                            Yours is tidy, like Riks and Ross's. I'm a tight arse mind. My point is they are what you make em. If i had the space i's have a raid north over the wall and rescue the Buddabus as i havent a long nose.

Comment

• The parts always add up to more but once the engine and box has gone for say a grand if your lucky the rest just moulders for ages and ends up getting bailed.

Comment

• The only thing with the budabus si is it not blue

Comment

Working...
                                X