• Hi Jo!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by jo t4 View Post
      Finally ! It works again ! I will
      Be coming to
      This pls active

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
      Welcome back Jo, glad you're coming too, you're on the list at #13 and as Reg pointed out "unlucky for some" as you'll be next to Regs' JI5OFF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
        Welcome back Jo, you're on the list at #13 and as Reg pointed out "unlucky for some" as you'll be next to Regs' JI5OFF.
        [emoji2955]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Welcome back Jo, glad you're coming too, you're on the list at #13 and as Reg pointed out "unlucky for some" as you'll be next to Regs' JI5OFF.
          If you actually made the effort to turn up, you'd know that Jo and I arrived together at Santa Pod and we also camped next to one another.

She'll not make that mistake twice, poor girl was downwind of the Cheeseman.

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
            If you actually made the effort to turn up, you'd know that Jo and I arrived together at Santa Pod and we also camped next to one another.

She'll not make that mistake twice, poor girl was downwind of the Cheeseman.
            I’m happy to be there active - this year reg is gona fix my lights as I prob won’t have got round to them before then [emoji23]

Comment

• Originally posted by jo t4 View Post
              I’m happy to be there active - this year reg is gona fix my lights as I prob won’t have got round to them before then [emoji23]

He told me about that too but said its reciprocal - you'll have to tweek his horn apparently? Honk honk..... [emoji38]

Comment

He told me about that too but said its reciprocal - you'll have to tweek his horn apparently? Honk honk..... [emoji38]
                Can’t wait [emoji23]

Comment

• VW Action Ticket Prices are now posted on the VW Action site.

http://www.vwaction.co.uk/tickets.php

TICKETS

Buy Tickets Online or phone the Box Office on 01234 782828 (Tickets available from 8th November 2019)
                  Ticket Type Advance Standard Gates Open Grandstand
                  Saturday £20 £20 Sat 8am Free
                  Sunday £20 £20 Sun 8am Free
                  Weekend £37 £45 Fri 12pm per day
                  Kids under 16 Free
                  • Advance ticket orders are subject to a postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
                  • Maximum single online order of 9 admission tickets. To bulk book tickets for clubs or groups you will need to phone the Box Office to place your order.
                  • Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate.
                  • All tickets are non-refundable.
                  • Ticket prices are per person.
                  • * Three FREE kids per paying Adult, photo ID is required if kids look older than they are.
                  • Saturday day admission is 8am to 12am, Sunday day admission is 8am till racing finishes, day tickets will be sold on the gate until 4pm.
                  • Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets. e.g. Sat/Sun ticket = camping Sat night.
                  • Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
                  • Parking is free.
                  • Certain activities including Drag Racing are subject to weather and track conditions.
                  • Please see Essential Info page for Adverse Weather Ticket Policy and other Terms and Conditions.
                  • For RWYB don't forget your driving Licence.

Copied 02 Nov 2019, Copyright VWAction 2019

Comment

• VW ACTION The Quickest VAG Cars from 2015 to 2018

https://youtu.be/deGwNePPih8

Comment

• Another YT post of the twin R32 engined Lupo!
                      https://youtu.be/4S__ulJIkbo
                      Last edited by Activ8; 30 December 2019, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X