JUST T4s NATIONAL MEET - VW ACTION - SANTA POD - NORTHANTS - 30 AUG - 1 SEP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
    yep got a video of it lurching away from start line, failing to get traction, struggling badly with weight/power transfer before finally crabbing it's way down the track.

could be quick with development.

What is it with romanians and twin engined Lupos?
    Love the 'Hot Wheels" styling ....

Comment

Can't work that photo out - it's not the Ho!

The beach and the swell lines are in the wrong place.

Could be Saunton - but the caravan parks were never there that I know of - do you know the history of the picture.
      Taken by my late Father and is in the collection I have of slides from our Holidays, bloody nice swell where it may be [emoji23]

T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s

Comment

Can't work that photo out - it's not the Ho!

The beach and the swell lines are in the wrong place.

Could be Saunton - but the caravan parks were never there that I know of - do you know the history of the picture.
        You know what it could be? The slide is reversed [emoji23]

Comment

• That's funny, never been there but when you said slide I wondered if it was the wrong way round.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
            That's funny, never been there but when you said slide I wondered if it was the wrong way round.
            🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽

Comment

yep got a video of it lurching away from start line, failing to get traction, struggling badly with weight/power transfer before finally crabbing it's way down the track.

could be quick with development.

What is it with romanians and twin engined Lupos?
              Would it be that difficult to run twin engines in a T4? Is the T4 Syncro RWD / Diff unique to just the T4?

Comment

• Based on the few projects I've watched with interest - It's difficult to run two IC engines in anything.

But if you went electric....

Comment

That's funny, never been there but when you said slide I wondered if it was the wrong way round.
                  Or upside down? [emoji23]

Comment

Based on the few projects I've watched with interest - It's difficult to run two IC engines in anything.

Twin EDC15 ECU's with both engines receiving all four ABS / traction wheel signals? Spotted a V10TDI Touareg for £2500 & it just got me abstractly pondering. Bought the front seats so its not going anywhere now.

Yeh, I've been looking at the electric Touareg on ETKA for sometime to track down the ECU file(s) and components.

Running veggie oil is probably the more immediate & sensible project with diesel prices on the rise? This standoff with the Iranians is likely to keep prices v high.

Comment

Based on the few projects I've watched with interest - It's difficult to run two IC engines in anything.

Ian birch of Dubsport fame used to build them.Look up ‘big dub’ twin vr6 turbos.This was back in early 2000’s.rear vr6 mk1 was another one he done.

Comment

• Isn't the bugatti basically powered by 2 audi v8 engines?
                        And yes, a powerful electric motor on the rear axle would be interesting. It crossed my mind at least

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans View Post
                          Isn't the bugatti basically powered by 2 audi v8 engines?
                          And yes, a powerful electric motor on the rear axle would be interesting. It crossed my mind at least

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s
                          This beetle got down to low 8 sec 1/4 miles in the endFA5E9C91-38E2-4DB3-B85D-223883B273D5.jpeg

Comment

• All the talk of battery technology and how difficult it is to get higher journey distances out of electric cars, why not install a nationwide Scalelctric track. Then you'd just need a motor under the bonnet a spare set of brush's and a metre in the cab to count the cost. Job done, wheres those trees to hug.

Comment

All the talk of battery technology and how difficult it is to get higher journey distances out of electric cars, why not install a nationwide Scalelctric track. Then you'd just need a motor under the bonnet a spare set of brush's and a metre in the cab to count the cost. Job done, wheres those trees to hug.
                              Think we’d need a TCR lane changer configuration rather than scaleltrix, we could even put loops in [emoji23]

Comment

• No Company, Agency, Quango or Government want to release serious sized batteries as energy is a population & revenue control. New checks and balance systems are coming courtesy of 'bitcoin' and their blockchain audit trail system - the wave of control & commerce will soon be rolled out....

Comment

Working...
                                X