X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AndyLeach View Post
    Gonna bring some firewood cos we’ve got a table I need to cut up [emoji23]

T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s
    Bring it as a table Andy itll be far more useful..... first a table, then a ramp for the kids to jump & , then the adults to mesmorise the kids with jumps over the lit fire pit & bbq then chuck it on the fire after the Just-T4s Hong Kong Fuey Competition!

Winner gets a bottle of Hi-Karate aftershave to drink.... [emoji23]
    Last edited by Activ8; 23 August 2019, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• Hope you all arrive safe n sound, have a cracking weekend all, and loads of pics please....[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Ross.b View Post
        Hope you all arrive safe n sound, have a cracking weekend all, and loads of pics please....[emoji1303]

I'm sure Reg is seriously tooling up for VW Action let's hope his new Bahco 'gifts' stay clean and orange.... will someone buy this T4 Legend a few beers from me.... Ta.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
          Bring it as a table Andy itll be far more useful..... first a table, then a ramp for the kids to jump & , then the adults to mesmorise the kids with jumps over the lit fire pit & bbq then chuck it on the fire after the Just-T4s Hong Kong Fuey Competition!

Winner gets a bottle of Hi-Karate aftershave to drink.... [emoji23]
          I’ve already butchered it to put on another table, the Boys broke one of the legs off with their constant jumping off of it [emoji23]

T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s

Comment

• I’ll bring wood, marshmallows, Nutella, skewers etc, we will have our Coleman shelter with us if needed, along with kids bikes, scooters etc!

My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

• this has been posted on the vw action faceache page

Comment

• Looks like fire pits are a no no [emoji20]

Comment

• Originally posted by Alijbuck View Post
                  Looks like fire pits are a no no [emoji20]
                  They'll be fine, we take one every year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alijbuck View Post
                    I’ll bring wood, marshmallows, Nutella, skewers etc, we will have our Coleman shelter with us if needed, along with kids bikes, scooters etc!

How bigs the coleman, mines too small 3x3 so was going to bring the 3x6 gazebo - but then Activ trumped me with a 5x5 coleman.

What you got, if it's big enough for all, I can leave my gay zebra at home.

Originally posted by Hans View Post
                    German sausages [emoji4]
                    Good man, I love a good late night nosh on some foreign meat

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                    I'm sure Reg is seriously tooling up for VW Action let's hope his new Bahco 'gifts' stay clean and orange.... will someone buy this T4 Legend a few beers from me.... Ta.
                    Appreciated - but no beer for me. Makes me feel ill for days.

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                      Appreciated - but no beer for me. Makes me feel ill for days.
                      What is your poison?

#vanlife

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyP View Post
                        What is your poison?

A litre of Mobil1 & coke then!

Comment

How bigs the coleman, mines too small 3x3 so was going to bring the 3x6 gazebo - but then Activ trumped me with a 5x5 coleman.

It’s a 3 x 3.

Last edited by Activ8; 24 August 2019, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• My brother may be tagging along with me Saturday, how much of a walk is it from the general parking to the camping/show site?

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                              My brother may be tagging along with me Saturday, how much of a walk is it from the general parking to the camping/show site?
                              Its a big site, general camping is right amongst it, but you can expect to walk a fair bit around all the things to see and do. I normally take a bike/scooter/skateboard for me an the boys to get around or do toilet runs but it is not necessary.

Comment

Its a big site, general camping is right amongst it, but you can expect to walk a fair bit around all the things to see and do. I normally take a bike/scooter/skateboard for me an the boys to get around or do toilet runs but it is not necessary.
                                Just asking as Dylans recovering from a stroke. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X