Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55
  1. #11
    tommo1366's Avatar Privileged
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Honiton Devon
    Posts
    4,100
    Thanks
    849
    Thanked 1,340 Times in 991 Posts
    Welcome 🤙


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to tommo1366 For This Useful Post:

    AndyLeach (22nd September 2018)

  3. #12
    Thebigredone's Avatar Privileged
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Harlow Essex
    Posts
    4,214
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 1,247 Times in 1,088 Posts
    Looks good mate, not long now !!!

    Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thebigredone For This Useful Post:

    AndyLeach (23rd September 2018),UttoxT4 (25th September 2018)

  5. #13
    bradleigh2's Avatar You obviously just chat rubbish (Silver)
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    bridport, if theres grokels and tractors your probably close
    Posts
    250
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 73 Times in 44 Posts
    Welcome mate

    Sent from my F3111 using Just T4s

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to bradleigh2 For This Useful Post:

    AndyLeach (23rd September 2018)

  7. #14
    AndyLeach's Avatar Unemployed (Platinum)
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    1,889
    Thanks
    4,138
    Thanked 840 Times in 600 Posts


    Van in Perranporth today on final drive with current owner ❤️❤️🤙🏽🤙🏽❤️❤️


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

  8. #15
    jo t4's Avatar Unemployed (Platinum)
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,763
    Thanks
    679
    Thanked 483 Times in 364 Posts
    That痴 really nice - u must be so excited


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to jo t4 For This Useful Post:

    AndyLeach (23rd September 2018)

  10. #16
    AndyLeach's Avatar Unemployed (Platinum)
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    1,889
    Thanks
    4,138
    Thanked 840 Times in 600 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jo t4 View Post
    That痴 really nice - u must be so excited


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    I am to be fair even though it痴 got no cruise since today I don稚 care it痴 a cracker 🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

  11. #17
    Activ8's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Derbyshire
    Posts
    10,980
    Thanks
    4,273
    Thanked 3,646 Times in 2,857 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLeach View Post
    I am to be fair even though it痴 got no cruise since today I don稚 care it痴 a cracker 🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    We'll help you get that sorted -

    Fuckmuppetry & Bodge Award Winner

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Activ8 For This Useful Post:

    AndyLeach (23rd September 2018)

  13. #18
    AndyLeach's Avatar Unemployed (Platinum)
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    1,889
    Thanks
    4,138
    Thanked 840 Times in 600 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Activ8 View Post
    We'll help you get that sorted -

    Fuckmuppetry & Bodge Award Winner
    Thanks Activ, from what I知 reading could be brake switch although first one has been replaced today no joy, second one suggested to be changed or stalk?


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

  14. #19
    Activ8's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Derbyshire
    Posts
    10,980
    Thanks
    4,273
    Thanked 3,646 Times in 2,857 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLeach View Post
    Thanks Activ, from what I知 reading could be brake switch although first one has been replaced today no joy, second one suggested to be changed or stalk?


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Get it code read. Make sure cruise is activated. You can check the pedal switches in VCDS. Don't like this 'guess work' & swapping.parts without first checking what the ECU is seeing.

    Fuckmuppetry & Bodge Award Winner

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Activ8 For This Useful Post:

    AndyLeach (23rd September 2018)

  16. #20
    AndyLeach's Avatar Unemployed (Platinum)
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    1,889
    Thanks
    4,138
    Thanked 840 Times in 600 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Activ8 View Post
    Get it code read. Make sure cruise is activated. You can check the pedal switches in VCDS. Don't like this 'guess work' & swapping.parts without first checking what the ECU is seeing.

    Fuckmuppetry & Bodge Award Winner
    I agree totally, need to get my Nephew on the case, he痴 doing motorsport engineering so he値l be a great help, maybe his mates as well 🤙🏽


    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •