No announcement yet.

GT Transmissions Gearboxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure about Facebook. Wouldn’t surprise me. I found him on eBay. He uses the same image for all his adverts

Comment

We really could do with a gearbox rebuild thread and how to....

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
        We really could do with a gearbox rebuild thread and how to....
        I'll start.

01A Rebuild process

1. Fit a manual gearbox..

Comment

And what about the missing posters?
          Last edited by S49; 3 October 2019, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
            And what about the missing poster?
            Good point Si
            Me cago en la madre que te pariĂł!

Comment

Hope GT Transmissions don't have a Pulp Fiction style surplus store.Bring out the gimp.

Comment

I'm still here si,

Come rain or shine I'm out in mine!!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by damien devil View Post
                  I'm still here si,

Come rain or shine I'm out in mine!!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Just T4s
                  Pleased to hear it.

Comment

Glen mills is a con artist. He have a unit next door to his and he has refused to pay me for work I completed for him. He has told me he has closed his workshop and has moved out, then he blocked me.

Comment

Certainly sounds like he is a right dick. Thanks for posting that mate and welcome to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Warpar85 View Post
                        Glen mills is a con artist. He have a unit next door to his and he has refused to pay me for work I completed for him. He has told me he has closed his workshop and has moved out, then he blocked me.
                        Take him through the small claims process for businesses? Get a judgement and then seize goods.

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                          Take him through the small claims process for businesses? Get a judgement and then seize goods.
                          He has had 4 businesses doing the same to many people. Even his wife has put a business in her name. These crooks know what they are doing.

Comment

Yep and they have at least 4 of our members trusted up in a trunk somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Warpar85 View Post

He has had 4 businesses doing the same to many people. Even his wife has put a business in her name. These crooks know what they are doing.
                              Did you carry out the work for him personally or his business? What sort of paper trail is there ie can you address it to him / his wife personally / home address?

Comment

The guy is a complete Con artist as others have said - I have camped outside his 21A workshop on several occasions trying to speak with him with no luck - we were stung 900 quid and a lot of heartache. We live in a France now and I seldom give him a thought but came on here to warn others. As others has said, he has several businesses he trades under, including his wife's name Stephanie (if she is really real). He has oodles of charm and an answer for everything, so I was convinced he was genuine at the time. I was a little suspicious when I asked to see inside his workshop and saw the conditions they were working in, but still fell for his scam! Beware!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X