Box..... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    #vanlife

Comment

Originally posted by TommyP View Post
      5 pot = 5 cylinder
      Box..... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
      [emoji23] Ok, yeah i see now. Cheers. I was just imagining 5 separate "pot boxes" and thinking, "bloody hell, never heard of those."

Sent from my SM-N950F using Just T4s

Comment

Yep the subframe has to be dropped. Not done one so unsure if it has to come right off like I did with a Vectra the other week. Mind I often take off more than I need as I don't like to struggle round stuff. The 1.9 is pretty simple would do those all week long on a nice flat floor.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
          Yep the subframe has to be dropped. Not done one so unsure if it has to come right off like I did with a Vectra the other week. Mind I often take off more than I need as I don't like to struggle round stuff. The 1.9 is pretty simple would do those all week long on a nice flat floor.
          How about on a gravel driveway? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Jumbungla View Post
            How about on a gravel driveway? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

As long as your axle stands don't sink in to far. Its not to bad.

Comment

How did I miss this post , I got stung by this guy few years ago, he was called go transporters then, I traveled down miles from Huddersfield to Stratford upon Avon Staffordshire, to pay 500 pound for a recon box, and giving my old box in exchange, I had to send the first one back as when I paid a mechanic 150 quid to fit it , it wasn't right it wined in the gears, he did send me another one, which also cost me 150 for a refit, and you guessed it it was wineing , I eventually had no look with the guy , with calls messages, so had to get a second hand scrap yard box and fit that, I found one for 250 quid, total cost to me for going to a so called professional outfit, 1200 pound , with all the messing about and fitting costs, I've also learned now that he has done same to alot of other t4 owners , Google says, the box is for sale now if anyone wants it , it wines on the overrun ,when You let off the acceleration,

Come rain or shine I'm out in mine!!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Just T4s

Comment

At least you aren't trusted up somewhere like the 3 missing posters. Or is he progressing as these nutters do. His first name isn't Hannibal is it?

Comment

At least you aren't trusted up somewhere like the 3 missing posters. Or is he progressing as these nutters do. His first name isn't Hannibal is it?
                  Well if I go missing as well , you'll know to start a search for us, as I'm always posting and a known member, if you don't see me post or comment soon, ring for help, Hannibal would have most probably got me, [emoji24]

Comment

Joking aside they sound a right cowboy outfit.

Comment

Ye my experience was not good and could not afford to loose that amount of money. Kids to look after , self-employed too, some people dnt care how it affects others , as long as their okay and making money ,

Comment

Perhaps we should have a "Where Not To Go For Work" Thread GT transmissions could be the headline act.

Comment

Perhaps we should have a "Where Not To Go For Work" Thread GT transmissions could be the headline act.
                          Not a bad idea.
                          Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                            Not a bad idea.
                            Could be a long list?

Comment

Glen mills needs to be avoided at all costs!! He is a serial offender! He and his wife Stephanie mills have been directors of at least 3 gearbox companies. Go transporter, vag transmissions limited and gt transmissions! This idiot is being taken to court all over the country for the gearboxes he works on!! He will not supply reconditioned gearboxes. He and his mate Craig will make incompetent repairs on the original gearbox and will charge for a reconditioned unit. Fingers crossed this trio of mourons will be dragged through the courts and be held accountable for ripping off a lot of decent people. Look at companies house for his accounts. He doesn’t even have a registered business address.

Comment

Originally posted by Superhans82 View Post
                                Glen mills needs to be avoided at all costs!! He is a serial offender! He and his wife Stephanie mills have been directors of at least 3 gearbox companies. Go transporter, vag transmissions limited and gt transmissions! This idiot is being taken to court all over the country for the gearboxes he works on!! He will not supply reconditioned gearboxes. He and his mate Craig will make incompetent repairs on the original gearbox and will charge for a reconditioned unit. Fingers crossed this trio of mourons will be dragged through the courts and be held accountable for ripping off a lot of decent people. Look at companies house for his accounts. He doesn’t even have a registered business address.
                                Wasn't he pushing t4 gearbox rebuilds through the Facebook pages a few months back? Might be thinking of someone else

Comment

Working...
                                X