Regfest. Whose going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jonnybigballs85 View Post
    I’ve not done many miles since putting the turbo on mate. I will happily go to a local meet but I’ll have to do a little more testing

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Sign up to VW Action ... You'll have 8 months to give it a good old test! [emoji6]

Last edited by Activ8; 15 December 2018, 06:43 PM.

Comment

I’ve not done many miles since putting the turbo on mate. I will happily go to a local meet but I’ll have to do a little more testing

Try and get there. There's a Just T4's national meet on the Saturday..................i'll get me coat.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
        Try and get there. There's a Just T4's national meet on the Saturday..................i'll get me coat.
        The Colonel has spoken - bang-on Si - it is a National Meet , an International Meet , a Galactic Meet .... (plus Si is bringing just one his many coats)!

Comment

Not sure I trust BOB to make it that far tbh. Sounds like a good weekend though.
          Originally posted by Jonnybigballs85 View Post
          I've done the run a couple of times in ground up restos that have only got an MOT days or even hours before.

This year I was hitting limp all the time and the only way to stop it was to keep boost on. There was oil all over the back doors when I got there because the oil return line was leaking.

This year I'll be driving up with a six speed conversion and a bigger turbo - no doubt hastily put together the week before.

If you want to convoy up we can all look after each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
            This year I'll be driving up with a six speed conversion and a bigger turbo - no doubt hastily put together the week before.
            This alone is worth the price of the ticket IMHO.
            Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
            If you want to convoy up we can all look after each other.
            Ladies and Gents if you have distance or reliability concerns then going in convoy is an additional way to alleviate some of the issues.

Comment

• Is this thread the same as national meet? Or do we have 2 club camping? Confused

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans View Post
                Is this thread the same as national meet? Or do we have 2 club camping? Confused

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s
                To make it a little more visible and obvious - it now has a new thread, same meet, same deal but not hidden amongst a load of twaddle.

Now if someone could put it up on the Face Ache site as well.....

and erm maybe not quote the first posting again, that'll be splendid.

Comment

To make it a little more visible and obvious - it now has a new thread, same meet, same deal but not hidden amongst a load of twaddle.

Now if someone could put it up on the Face Ache site as well.....

and erm maybe not quote the first posting again, that'll be splendid.
                  Hmmm, removed myself from the faceache jt4s page as there are some proper tools on there!

Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• Who's booked So far

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• Ay, I've booked. T4+2
                      Last edited by Activ8; 17 December 2018, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                        Who's booked So far

Have a look here

http://just-t4s.co.uk/showthread.php...S-30-AUG-1-SEP

It might be an idea for a moderator to lock this thread and all correspondence refer to the new thread that was started by Regcheesemen .

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                          Thirty vans is the target....
                          Four so far....

Comment

Four so far....
                            Four booked - but 7 incl.S49 ... six is better than five .... and six is enough for a good party ....but what a six ... plus its a family decision, so planning for next year starts during the Xmas & NY breaks .... if it doesn't develop then so be it.... I'm looking forward to it.[emoji38]

Comment

• Can we get another three before the year ends?
                              Dan
                              Roy
                              Kev
                              Tommo
                              Frenchy

Comment

• Reg/si fest is booked, and I guess that we say Just t4s at the gate?

Comment

Working...
                                X