Vanwest 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jo t4 View Post
    I’m hoping to squeeze next to ali for the lecky and nearer toilets for Mia but I could end up in 14 still if there’s not enough room . You t5 looks gorgeous lubee , I love the colour

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Thanks, the other half has been working like mad so we can use it this weekend, still bits to do but its useable. Hope you can squeeze in with Ali but if not see you in 14. I had a message from vanwest they said its 4 minutes away but I dont know if thats 4 minutes from field 5 or from the show itself.
    Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lubee View Post
      Thanks, the other half has been working like mad so we can use it this weekend, still bits to do but its useable. Hope you can squeeze in with Ali but if not see you in 14. I had a message from vanwest they said its 4 minutes away but I dont know if thats 4 minutes from field 5 or from the show itself.
      We had a long awaited response 4 minutes from field 14 to field 5.
      we will be arriving mid-dayish tomorrow.
      see you all tomorrow

Comment

• Will be fine then, 4 mins before whisky......
        And as long as it takes after [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• See you all there.

Comment

• So today is my last day of prep work to make Ness a camper... it's not much really just 1 or 2 bits if carpeting cleaning then I will live with what I have...... for now. Load up and ready.
            Hoping to aet off before 1600 so should be there between 1945 and 2100, traffic dependant.

Comment

• Main thing is you can get out there and use it.
              Id rather have an empty van and a beanbag than no van at all.
              Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• This fervour and effort has us that are not attending VanWest all excited too ... to all that are going, have a safe and uneventful journey, a sunny weekend, meeting and making forum friends. [emoji41]

Comment

• Please don't forget photos, for those of us that can't make it and are sat here jealous as you like.

Comment

• Says him in the sun with a pool.....
                    Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                    Please don't forget photos, for those of us that can't make it and are sat here jealous as you like.

Comment

• Enjoy All 🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽

T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                        Says him in the sun with a pool.....

Bandd
                        Actually, it's warm enough now to go in that pool again. When I get back from camping Sunday, expect photos.

Comment

• Packed cleaned and ready to go

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Anybody there yet? It's persisting it down in Derby, so hope you guys and gals are getting a dry start to the weekend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                              So today is my last day of prep work to make Ness a camper... it's not much really just 1 or 2 bits if carpeting cleaning then I will live with what I have...... for now. Load up and ready.
                              Hoping to aet off before 1600 so should be there between 1945 and 2100, traffic dependant.

Know how you feel, had to finish a few last minute bits ourselves but here now in field 14. There are 2 just T4 sections, 1 by the portable loos on the left as soon as you enter field 14 and one about halfway down nearly at the back. We are opposite Teleg in the first T4 section. Weather ok a bit blowy and bursts of rain but better than being at work

Comment

• Was all set to set off on time when u screwed it up by not being able to find my house keys! [emoji35][emoji2959]
                                Gave up looking and found them behind the drivers seat in ness [emoji2959][emoji35]

Comment

Working...
                                X