Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 88bhp lwb twin slider ex taxi, ex tour bus caravelle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But mines still the highest, slowest and least powerful.

Comment

• Si. Mine is the highest. Not gone down with it yet. Just waiting to get sidebars off old van blasted and repowder coated b4 I go lower

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post

I’m not saying a target, I’ve had claims of 200bhp but have been shot down pretty quickly by a few. If I double the 88bhp I will be happy.
        Far far too much bitch behaviour over who is the lowest/fastest/most powerful.
        This bus is built for me, nobody else
        Absolutely - I couldn’t agree more. Just read my thread and the abuse I’ve had over the weird shit I do to know I’m the same. Bollocks to the sheep. The lowest/fastest/most powerful bollocks all comes from the fair weather T4 weekend only drivers that are consumed by modifications that stop their van from being either driveable or any use at all on UK roads. Each to their own though.

With the right map you can get 200. I got 112 with .216 injectors, a GT2052v and the fuel pump was a terrible build as it was in the, erm, ‘research and development’ stages.

Your turbo is interesting as I think I’m going to do my K16 as a K16/24 hybrid.

Keep it coming, a few of us absolutely love this shit!!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
        #vanlife

Comment

• As I'm not on FB, so I wouldn't know too much about bitching.

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyP View Post

Absolutely - I couldn’t agree more. Just read my thread and the abuse I’ve had over the weird shit I do to know I’m the same. Bollocks to the sheep. The lowest/fastest/most powerful bollocks all comes from the fair weather T4 weekend only drivers that are consumed by modifications that stop their van from being either driveable or any use at all on UK roads. Each to their own though.

With the right map you can get 200. I got 112 with .216 injectors, a GT2052v and the fuel pump was a terrible build as it was in the, erm, ‘research and development’ stages.

Your turbo is interesting as I think I’m going to do my K16 as a K16/24 hybrid.

Keep it coming, a few of us absolutely love this shit!!

Hear hear. 40 to 60 seems about right for our roads. You have it how you like it and feck the rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
              As I'm not on FB, so I wouldn't know too much about bitching.
              You don’t need Facebook for the bitching Rob , there’s plenty on here

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post

You don’t need Facebook for the bitching Rob , there’s plenty on here
                On here - really Kev?
                Differences of opinion, experience, knowledge, banter perhaps but bitching - nope. I've always found it to be supportive.

Comment

• I’m not on Facebook, I don’t need to be there are people with opinions good or bad are everywhere. The turbo guy & injectors guy both mentioned 200bhp I got excited & by gosh did I get told straight by numerous people, I dont believe a dyno anyway!

Comment

• More on my intercooler I have concocted this frame for it to sit in & have some protection with the bus being a bit low. Made from 10mm alloy cost £0

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                        I dont believe a dyno anyway!
                        Never trust a dyno, they start like women, full of promise and excitement. As you get going you’re enjoying the wild ride and it’s such a rush but then it gets serious. Your dreams and aspirations get crushed and you loose all hope, all your joy and just don’t know how you’ll ever proceed. You’re left feeling emotionally drained, abused and end up a hollow shell of the man that once was.

Fire bad.

#vanlife

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyP View Post

Never trust a dyno, they start like women, full of promise and excitement. As you get going you’re enjoying the wild ride and it’s such a rush but then it gets serious. Your dreams and aspirations get crushed and you loose all hope, all your joy and just don’t know how you’ll ever proceed. You’re left feeling emotionally drained, abused and end up a hollow shell of the man that once was.

Fire bad.

You forgot the part where she gets to keep the house.
                          Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• You are both bang on.

Comment

• Looking good bud not been on for a while either should go like s#£t off a shovel by the sounds of it

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by damont4 View Post
                                Looking good bud not been on for a while either should go like s#£t off a shovel by the sounds of it

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Just T4s
                                Hopefully mate you saw the vid I sent you

Comment

Working...
                                X