Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 88bhp lwb twin slider ex taxi, ex tour bus caravelle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
    As long as you keep on top of any rust where it matters you can get it mint again when funds allow. I'm all for doing yourself, Its cost effective and you gain something inside yourself at the same time.
    Mate this van is the 6th member of our family. It was mentioned selling him last year but I have so much time & money in him already I know I have to keep on, eventually I hope to just enjoy him but will I really enjoy it when I’m not tinkering? Not likely

Comment

• Sorry to hear you’ve had a shit year mate.......

Bus is still looking awesome though.

I totally forgot you had a pop top fitted.

What roof is it bud, I’ve got pretty much the same spec being fitted in April (Hopefully)...

I’ve gone for the Austops scenic version with blue canvas.
      Ever since I put a deposit down I’ve been wondering if I’ve made the right choice.

But seeing these pics now makes me think I have.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ross.b View Post
        Sorry to hear you’ve had a shit year mate.......

What roof is it bud, I’ve got pretty much the same spec being fitted in April (Hopefully)...

Ever since I put a deposit down I’ve been wondering if I’ve made the right choice.

Hi mate yeah austops with blue scenic. Cracking bit of kit. Think mine was a bit rushed but I’ve corrected a few thing & fixed a leak. Eventually when I get the van painted I will get a thermal canvas to suit my desired colour....

Comment

Sorry to hear you’ve had a shit year mate.......

Thanks dude only way Is up I’m no way near rock bottom

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post

Hi mate yeah austops with blue scenic. Cracking bit of kit. Think mine was a bit rushed but I’ve corrected a few thing & fixed a leak. Eventually when I get the van painted I will get a thermal canvas to suit my desired colour....
            Where did you get yours fitted mate...?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Where did you get yours fitted mate...?

I’ve pm’d you mate

Comment

• Boxes have been arriving the last few weeks.

Comment

• 0.260 injectors

Comment

• Front mount little bit bigger than usual but I have a cunning plan to mount it.

Comment

• Turbo turned up looking fabulous I was messaged throughout the build & even shown the results sheet from the balancing test. Perfect how many can say they had pic by pic build of their turbo.

Comment

• This will all hopefully be fitted soon along with 2 new shafts, new sharan discs & calipers. New timing belt water pump alternator & belts along with the 5th gear mod

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post

Turbo turned up looking fabulous I was messaged throughout the build & even shown the results sheet from the balancing test. Perfect how many can say they had pic by pic build of their turbo.

Me, I do it myself. Lol. Great looking stuff mate. What are the turbo specs and what’s the target? .260 is a decent size injector.

#vanlife

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyP View Post

Me, I do it myself. Lol. Great looking stuff mate. What are the turbo specs and what’s the target? .260 is a decent size injector.

Turbo is k14/k16 hybrid with 60mm inlet: spec can be found here....
                            https://pioneering-performance.com/p...cv-auf-ayc-axl
                            Currently working out all my pipe work for the intercooler & turbo intake pipe.

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyP View Post

I’m not saying a target, I’ve had claims of 200bhp but have been shot down pretty quickly by a few. If I double the 88bhp I will be happy.
                              Far far too much bitch behaviour over who is the lowest/fastest/most powerful.
                              This bus is built for me, nobody else

Comment

• "bus is built for me" thats the spirit. It dont matter what any body else thinks.

Comment

Working...
                                X