Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 88bhp lwb twin slider ex taxi, ex tour bus caravelle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don’t use a high power jet wash kids...

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Soon to be hybrid turbo, 2.5” dp, injectors & fmic.
        Pulls well now but just needs more bless it.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• This cubby doubles up as somewhere to put our feet (little legs, a rug goes over it) somewhere the dog can lie in her bed while still being harnessed in, it houses 2x90ah leisure batteries & the switches for the lighting, amps for the stereo etc. It’s made by myself from the front of a over head locker I scored for free, I bought a massive length of laminate for cheap so built this. Cost was around £60

Comment

• the blue lights leave me a nice glow when the caravelle trim is fitted back.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• The one time we used him last year in Barmouth, he also took us for a week in tenby but we didn’t camp due to Covid.
                      Hopefully this year be a different story...

Comment

• At the one local meet I attended & showing off my new exhaust. Lost so many hub caps now but hopefully found a solution: super strong magnets

Comment

• Even with the paint coming off its still a cracking bus Biff.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                            Even with the paint coming off its still a cracking bus Biff.
                            A minor detail dude, one day when my kids are grown up, I might grow up but I think he will stay rough looking for the foreseeable. It’s solid, Where the paint has come off it was down to a jet wash! The old paint job was awful & the original surf blue is showing through.
                            I love to polish, had a go at wet sanding & buffing, got a shine but it really did look better matt.
                            My circumstances have changed now, I need him to be reliable more than anything that’s why I’m trying to use decent new parts & still try to keep to a tight budget. If I can do it myself I will have a bloody good go & it’s paid off so far, especially with my unemployed spell & lockdown 1 last year.
                            Truth is he needs money spending & we want to use him this year so he’ll be having some welding & the mentioned engine upgrades.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                              Even with the paint coming off its still a cracking bus Biff.
                              And thank you!

Comment

• As long as you keep on top of any rust where it matters you can get it mint again when funds allow. I'm all for doing yourself, Its cost effective and you gain something inside yourself at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                                X