Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 88bhp lwb twin slider ex taxi, ex tour bus caravelle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior still not finished but it’s really coming on now. Hoping by August bank holiday I will have solar & all my electrics fitted.
    Kids & mrs love it. [emoji106][emoji7]

Building not buying[emoji56]

Comment

• loving life using him for what he was built for.

Comment

• Looks mint mate [emoji106]

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Just T4s

Comment

• Enjoy Dave

Comment

• Not really a lot going on lately just a whole lot of use. Went to Tenby last weekend & loved it. Did struggle on few hills though so reckon I might map it & ive been recommended the Bosch injectors & a pp tuning stainless system as my exhaust has seen better days.
            I changed the maf for a Bosch unit that did seem to free up a few ponies & take out a flat spot. We are getting there though the van has improved so much since I first bought it.
            There will be a whole lotta loving going on over winter. I’ve also bought a lupo shell I plan to change into a trailer to drag around & free up space. This family can fill a lwb pretty easily with a little erde 125 trailer on the back so reckon somewhere to put a roof box & bike rack will help in the future. The lupo is actually on coilovers so I can drop it to suit the bus. I’m planning on eventually Banding some space saver wheels to match the van. [emoji23]

Comment

• The van has come to a halt the last few months due to me being made redundant.

Comment

• My missus been dismissed yesterday for doing one mistake after 13 years....
                See what the future brings.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans View Post
                  My missus been dismissed yesterday for doing one mistake after 13 years....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s
                  Oh no. Andreas hope you are both ok and she finds something else soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                    The van has come to a halt the last few months due to me being made redundant.
                    Bummer mate real bummer.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that. Draw a line under the last position and see it as an opportunity to change direction perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans View Post
                        My missus been dismissed yesterday for doing one mistake after 13 years....
                        Sorry to hear that mate.... unusual speed/action though for a dismissal without the usual formalities especially for an employee with a good record? Review and take it to a Tribunal if there are grounds? Plenty of info on line on the questions to assess the dismissal and processes used. Employers / managers get it wrong ALL the time.

Comment

• All good, thank's
                          When she told me , i said let's celebrate,
                          She will find a new job, and i can All ways do overtime (last option)
                          I see it as a new opportunity for her.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Just T4s

Comment

• Right so been away for a while, the van has seen maybe a demise to some but to me it has had its poor hand paint job smoothed, the scabby bits are now gone, I can jet wash without paint coming off the body

Comment

• I seem to be having issues replying & uploading pictures to this thread...
                              I would like to update it but I seem to be having issues off my phone.
                              Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• A picture tells a 1000 words...

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                                X