Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 88bhp lwb twin slider ex taxi, ex tour bus caravelle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn't mind some new active front body work panelling made, change the aerodynamics for when I fit the big turbo and injectors. Also to deflect and defeat Police & camera radar systems. Theyre out in force in Derbyshire.

There were cars that did shape shift?
    Starion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post

Yep I’ll raise a glass to that
      You don't drink haha

Sent from my Nokia 2.4 using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
        Wouldn't mind some new active front body work panelling made, change the aerodynamics for when I fit the big turbo and injectors. Also to deflect and defeat Police & camera radar systems. Theyre out in force in Derbyshire.

There were cars that did shape shift?
        Starion?
        Chrome wrap you need Rob. Proper stealth

Comment

• Originally posted by fifet4 View Post
          You don't drink haha

Sent from my Nokia 2.4 using Just T4s
          Ok ok , I’ll raise my mug of tea

Comment

• Sorry for the delay in posting chaps… been busy turning an old police station into our family home.
            I have also been compiling parts such as:
            18” Porsche alloys
            Creation motorsport 330mm front brake set up with 996 4 pot brembo callipers,
            294mm rear brake set up,
            New momo steering wheel,
            New custom gear knob,
            Few bits carbon skinned by a friend who has started a new business venture that has really taken off.
            5th gear mod 0.62 ratio.
            Hoping to get some bits fitted soon so I can work on my fitment with the new wheels.
            I’ve also decided the bus will be going on a bit of a diet so the storage unit, 2 gel batteries & boot full of shite will be going.
            I’ve also had my solid boost pipes powder coated to suit the new wheels.
            Just need to finish tiling my bathroom before mrs biff let’s me play. She has no idea what I’ve bought the last 7 months

Comment

• Glad to read you're back on with a vengeance Drew.
              Looking forward to seeing the new additions.
              Last edited by Activ8; 31 March 2022, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Glad to read you're back on with a vengeance Drew.
                Looking forward to seeing the new additions.
                Thanks Rob,
                I’m going to try to get in the t17 club at Santa pod this year at some point. As far as I can see I’d be the only lwb so I’d be happy with that.
                The bus was used for a variety of jobs last year it’s been full of wood, plaster board etc & has towed various heavy loads so it’s required a love for the next mot & a tidy up inside.
                It has killed me looking out the window everyday not being able to use it since November but I’m hopeful the next few months we will turn a corner & once it stops well I can chase the power the supporting mods should give me.
                In theory anyway. Lol
                Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Did you start your business up, post job loss? Or what did you bounce into.

I think Doug (d9) drives a T17 T4 1.8T lwb, albeit it may of been off the road for a period? Not sure about diesels but Fruitbats does looks quick.

You've invested heavily with that Creation brake upgrade. Is it a simple plate style carrier or is there more to it? Look forward to seeing 334's fitted. Have you got to upgrade the master cylinder?

Did you get it dyno'd?

Comment

• I follow a guy James hardacre he was the one got me onto the hybrid turbo route his does it in 16.2 with 222bhp. Look for bongofury on YouTube it’s not shy at all.
                    No dyno or map as of yet I needed to be able to stop before I go letting anyone loose.
                    The creation gear is machined from billet steel & it’s bloody lovely tbh. The discs are merc with the centres bored out I just have some fettling to do to get them to sit nice, may have to stick my new adapters on a lathe so they sit with an et42 in theory.. depends on the clearance with the Porsche rims but fingers crossed they will clear & I won’t have to higher the bus.

Comment

Did you start your business up, post job loss? Or what did you bounce into.

I think Doug (d9) drives a T17 T4 1.8T lwb, albeit it may of been off the road for a period? Not sure about diesels but Fruitbats does looks quick.

You've invested heavily with that Creation brake upgrade. Is it a simple plate style carrier or is there more to it? Look forward to seeing 334's fitted. Have you got to upgrade the master cylinder?

Did you get it dyno'd?
                      I’m currently a back on cnc’s setting up & calibrating plc’s for a local optical lense company. Not the most glamorous of jobs but it’s steady as long as boris does not impose anymore lockdowns. Always looking for something a bit better paid & I’ve had my idea for the retirement career now so maybe in a few years after another house move lol

Comment

Did you start your business up, post job loss? Or what did you bounce into.

Did you get it dyno'd?
                        No need to upgrade the master cylinder as I have the large one albeit a bit scabby. Sorry for all the posts my phone won’t seem to let me write it all in one

Comment

• todays antics. Need to get the hammerite out on the arches at some point.

Comment

• also played about with the wheels as a trial fitting, I’m glad I can fit the thinnest wheel adapters as I will run an et42 which is perfect for a little more drop with a 205 tyre. I’ve got a long way to go but pleased after today I don’t have to raise it. Rear294mm brakes are drying in the man cave completely rebuilt. I plan on using a linseed oil & thinners mix to give some deep Matt colour & bring the rust out a tad. Things you do to be ratty.

Comment

• Managed to get the rest of the braking system on today along with the 15mm adapters. No issues with the 205 tyres.

Comment

• Wheels work out et42 on the front et32 on the rear.
                                Hopefully will have an mot this week then few more bits to boost reliability before it goes for mapping

Comment

Working...
                                X