2.5 petrol 5 pot caravelle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.5 petrol 5 pot caravelle

Got this puppy for a grand with years MOT bargin.... Can't find anyone else with one for technical help. [emoji23][emoji23] HEEEELP love it though

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Just T4s

Just got a 2 litre petrol, not much help I expect but fire away with the questions, one of us will know.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
      Just got a 2 litre petrol, not much help I expect but fire away with the questions, one of us will know.
      What ATF does it need and where can I get engine parts mainly. Only been a member of the T4 massive for a month (been to 3 shows and love it) but being an old bus recon I got plenty of annoying noobie questions to come [emoji16][emoji16]

Comment

No question is annoying mate fire away. ATF should be the green vdub stuff.

Comment

Quote your reg number to local motor factors and they should be able to supply most stuff. Or try Vdub trade parts, TPS, failing that there is always fleabay.

Comment

Not at home currently but info in the Haynes manual Si...

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

Hi. For gearbox 》098《 til 12/94 ATF Dextro. For gearbox 》01P《 from 01/95 ATF G 052 162 .
              The older box got a dip stick, the new one doesn't.
              Hope it helps

Sent from my SM-T810 using Just T4s

Comment

Try these, I get my auto fluid and filters from here
                They do other parts as well
                Some times have discount up to 20% off
                https://www.autodoc.co.uk/#

Comment

I could kiss you all [emoji8][emoji8] I couldn't find a Haynes manual that covers the 2.5 petrol. A manual from just kampers... Doesn't cover auto box [emoji23] I'll be down the buelie meet later. Look for the fat man in a blue camper with red merc wheels to receive your kiss. Thank you again

Comment

Originally posted by eddygor View Post
                    I could kiss you all [emoji8][emoji8] I couldn't find a Haynes manual that covers the 2.5 petrol. A manual from just kampers... Doesn't cover auto box [emoji23] I'll be down the buelie meet later. Look for the fat man in a blue camper with red merc wheels to receive your kiss. Thank you again

I'll check my two books but I'm sure the earlier "green" paperback version does.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

I last ordered from Shrotas, there are also good fluids and other spare parts https://srotas24.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                      X