No announcement yet.

Operation Blind Faith, A Winter Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I got some spanner time. That's the handbrake cables done Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20221231_115626.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	616.4 KB
ID:	350040

Comment

• Heres an action shot of Mols rear end. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20221231_134716.jpg Views:	0 Size:	684.6 KB ID:	350042

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
        Heres an action shot of Mols rear end.
        Does Moll know that these intimate photo's are circulating on the Internet Si?

Great to have a dry workspace, also with plenty of workroom and well insulated too.

Comment

• Oh she does theres one of her real rear earlier in the build thread. And yep the cables would still be waiting to be done if the ole chaps workshop wasent empty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim24 View Post

Does Moll know that these intimate photo's are circulating on the Internet Si?

Great to have a dry workspace, also with plenty of workroom and well insulated too.
            I often dream of Molls barn doors.
            Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• I just imagine the fork lift.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans View Post
                I just imagine the fork lift.....
                I was trying to think how i could get the fork lift mentioned but she said "dont you get running me down"

Comment

• ;-) ;-) just wanted to send only smiles but the app don't allow me to send short messages, anybody else got the same problem?

Comment

• yep on the laptop you have to post over 8 letters i think.

Comment

• Says 10 characters so I normally put some full stops

Comment

• Thats it before now i've put a smiley and 9 full stops. So its not just me then.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post

I was trying to think how i could get the fork lift mentioned but she said "dont you get running me down"
                          ...and there I was thinking that you were a good driver Si

Comment

• Repairing A Repair. Those that have followed our build from the start will remember I did a little repair to the front off side sill. Well it rusted through again nearly five years later. Rob would say lack of Built Hamber, bah! If don't get all the rust it'll always come back regardless of paint Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230226_085910.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	663.0 KB
ID:	352482

Comment

• Cut out. Ready to trim up the arch panel we bought the other week. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230226_091409.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	638.6 KB
ID:	352484

Comment

• I took a little more out after the he above shot so made a little inner arch insert before the outter panel went on
                                Last edited by S49; 26 February 2023, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X