No announcement yet.

Operation Blind Faith, A Winter Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All fixed. No photos as according to Mol I'd posted that sort a stuff for the doka.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
      All fixed. No photos as according to Mol I'd posted that sort a stuff for the doka.
      Shame, such a common source of gear selection errs, a repeated "how to" ain't a bad thing imo. The Search function wouldn't help or its too hit and miss.

Comment

• A van tidy,just need a tidy van to go with it. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220904_183820.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	624.5 KB
ID:	346015

Comment

• Your axe head should be ready to ship next week Rob.

Comment

Your axe head should be ready to ship next week Rob.
            Cheers Si, much appreciated.
            PM me how much I owe you mate.

Comment

• Nothing mate, will just need your address, i'd get it out the satnav but unsure if it holds details from 2018

Comment

Nothing mate, will just need your address, i'd get it out the satnav but unsure if it holds details from 2018
                PM sent . Cheers Si.

Comment

• If i find a car on our estate with blue paint on its bumper i'll hockey stick its back lights after i've got the owner out their house to watch. Its only a scrape on the rear bumper corner but they must have known they did it. A photo will follow when/if i calm down. You know the one i had to get Dean to paint, twice.

Comment

If i find a car on our estate with blue paint on its bumper i'll hockey stick its back lights after i've got the owner out their house to watch. Its only a scrape on the rear bumper corner but they must have known they did it. A photo will follow when/if i calm down. You know the one i had to get Dean to paint, twice.
                    That would annoy me too, another reason to stay black oem, but painted suits a blue van imo.

Comment

• We've talked of going to black textured bumper and putting the blue one up safe, but you shouldn't have to should you.

Comment

• No! You should not have to sell it
                        Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

• Had a niggling little flat spot appear last couple a days, read the OBD and its saying Oxygen sensor and manifold pressure sensor. Idle was up and down as well. Found a vac pipe perished, replaced it with a spill pipe off "Kevs" engine for want of anything else and now all is well.Flat spot gone,idle fine and no codes.

Comment

• Winter is here. We had a frozen on rear brake this morning. I had some looks outside the butchers lay on my back with a 13 mil spanner moving the arm back to the off position. A careful look at the cable and pivots when i get a minute.

Comment

• How's this for a Xmas card. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20221210_102851.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	713.9 KB
ID:	349609

Comment

• Better than the usual shit ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X