Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let’s hope her bottom end isn’t knocking Si

Comment

• With Molly complaining that the seats cut into the back of her leg, especially when operating the clutch and the brake i've cut an inch out of a spare base for a trial fit over the weekend. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4683.JPG
Views:	266
Size:	858.5 KB
ID:	329101

Comment

• Well the holes in the new bottom section line up ok. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4684.JPG
Views:	256
Size:	697.9 KB
ID:	329110

Comment

• Subject to a road test we think its sorted for her. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4685.JPG
Views:	256
Size:	719.5 KB
ID:	329112

Comment

• But can she see over the dash now?

Comment

• Well i said that to her. She'll be like those OAPs you see looking throu the hole in the steering wheel. Up periscope!

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                Well i said that to her.
                Surprised you're not peering though a black eye. Brave man.

Comment

• A trip to the coast under its belt this weekend as we both recover from pirates. I dont know why as its not that quick but i just love driving the ole thing up through the mountains.

Comment

• With this Greta friendly E10 crap we'll be running the beach bus on super unleaded and fuck the expense . Could fuck about with additives like the ole car and military vehicle boys but just cant be bothered and the best one (Castrol) has been sold off under licence.

Comment

• It's the amount off ethanol there but in. No good for older cars. It could melts some seals.
                      Plus it's producing "less" CO2. Don't now how that works because now u need 3 to 4 % more fuel because it isn't burning that good.
                      Thanks u little Swedish bitch.
                      I am like Si, on the expense stuff now

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                        With Molly complaining that the seats cut into the back of her leg, especially when operating the clutch and the brake i've cut an inch out of a spare base for a trial fit over the weekend. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4683.JPG
Views:	266
Size:	858.5 KB
ID:	329101
                        that's a great looking table. Great job on the seat base mate

Comment

• Thanks Marx, she has since sprayed it the same colour as the van, hot rod sparkle en al

Comment

• Nice 1 Si. Never a dull moment

Comment

• Noticed we'd been running around with no spare. No problem i thought soon get the bracket back underneath and a wheel under it.Ten minutes later i'm under the van with no breath and i think i'll leave it till the weekend.

Comment

• I think so - allow access to photos > choose and upload to gallery > check to post > post reply.

Depends where the cursor is - image appears as html code in the reply so have cursor at the end of yr text.

Got a mate maybe after some canvas sides for a pergola (maybe with pvc window) - is that your bag?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                                X