Clear All

• Looks smart Si

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by fife t4 new View Post
      Looks smart Si

Cheers, she thinks the glass could be darker. I said get some curtains
      Last edited by S49; 28 May 2021, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• Looks fairly dark in the picture. But you'll know better seeing it in the metal.

Comment

• The new glass looks so much better. Subtle change but makes a big difference.

Comment

• Cheers, fitting without the rubber surrounds brings the look up to date i think. When we fitted the windows in S49 the metal in the rubbers started to swell after 18 months so its one less rust trap. Are dads new transit has the windscreen fitted in same fashion. Be a brave move to fit a T4 screen the same way, if i do the dokas glass myself as planned i may trial fit the screen and see how it looks.

Comment

• A Thetford porta loo arrived today. Said this could turn into a blooming camper thread, oh and a set of curtains. I'll draw the line at cupboards mind.

Comment

• Its curtains for me. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4581.JPG
Views:	226
Size:	648.6 KB
ID:	326018Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4582.JPG
Views:	239
Size:	657.2 KB
ID:	326019

Comment

• Bloody campers.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                    Bloody campers.
                    You’ll love it Si when it’s done , no more sleeping on a mattress in S49

Comment

• What sort a wanker dont spot the mot ran out on thursday, doh! Has it really been a year, where has the time gone?

Comment

What sort a wanker dont spot the mot ran out on thursday, doh! Has it really been a year, where has the time gone?
                        Make sure it’s right, I’ll be checking the advisories haha

Comment

• I seem to have gained some workshop space, so i've checked the beach bus over for the test Monday. Be interesting to see how close we get to a pass with no guts in the cat. Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN4636.JPG Views:	9 Size:	665.9 KB ID:	327394
                          Last edited by S49; 5 July 2021, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• Passed, emissions at the second time of asking. Advised a tyre and roll bar bushs.And adjusted the headlights.
                            Last edited by S49; 5 July 2021, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Passed, emissions at the second time of asking. Advised a tyre and roll bar bushs.And adjusted the headlights.
                              Nice1 Si and Molly

Comment

• The way to a womans heart is through her cam cover gasket. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4641.JPG
Views:	193
Size:	744.7 KB
ID:	327826Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4642.JPG
Views:	188
Size:	772.4 KB
ID:	327827

Comment

Working...
                                X