No announcement yet.

Operation Blind Faith, A Winter Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its always had blue in it, should it be red?

Comment

• The first vehicles i recall using red were Fords so i've always tried to avoid that.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
        Its always had blue in it, should it be red?
        yeah g12 or g13 , but you’d have to flush the system a couple of times because if you add g12/13 now your coolant will go a black colour .

Comment

• Whats the difference? Its what the factors supplied when i filled it up.

Comment

• See i have red in the white one and someone pointed out that was wrong. Andreas at Donny racecourse?

Comment

• Time for S49 to get its starter back. The top one is an aged 1,9td effort the lower a new 2 litre petrol example both work on either Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4363.JPG
Views:	308
Size:	794.3 KB
ID:	322910

Comment

• Bumper dropped at Deans, shall we run a book on how long it takes?

Comment

• With the weather patchy at best and the barn door dark glass on its way i'm hoping to get the mint doors swapped on over the weekend.

Comment

• Swapped the left rear door this morning. Will admit to freeing off the bolts mid week. I'd recommend getting new bolts. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4533.JPG
Views:	241
Size:	676.2 KB
ID:	325190Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4534.JPG
Views:	258
Size:	750.5 KB
ID:	325191Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4535.JPG
Views:	250
Size:	765.4 KB
ID:	325192Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4536.JPG
Views:	252
Size:	707.6 KB
ID:	325193

Comment

• And when you have a van with no windows the heavens open. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4537.JPG
Views:	247
Size:	719.2 KB
ID:	325195Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4538.JPG
Views:	250
Size:	730.3 KB
ID:	325196

Comment

• I have just one bolt on the right door to free off and its rounded and its the one down the recess. Going to be brave and take the other 3 out and work the door back and forth to get it to hopefully move.Not worried about marking the door because the right door is the one full of filler.

Comment

• That trick did it for the last bolt.Just the guts to go in it now. Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN4539.JPG Views:	0 Size:	695.2 KB ID:	325201
                          Last edited by S49; 22 May 2021, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• My only worry now for keeping the boss happy is the fact the bottom strikers plates dont look like they've been moved in the vans lifetime. And i may need to move them to fine tune the door adjustment.
                            Last edited by S49; 22 May 2021, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• My mate from Marches Glazing is doing the windows. Same price as me getting the glass and bonding off Camperglass so no point in me doing.

Comment

• Thats the glass done now for a night at the coast. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4540.JPG
Views:	243
Size:	712.1 KB
ID:	325403

Comment

Working...
                                X