X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So si is now having a weigh in

Sent from my SM-G981B using Just T4s

Comment

• I'll leave that to the traveling side of the family.

Comment

• Apparently its well worth it...

Comment

• Steels down last trailer load I took in as lockdown was ending was 16 quid where as it was usually 80 to 90 so hardly worth it but the plutonium in the cat, I don't know.

Comment

• There's enough people making a fortune out if nicking them so money must be pretty good

Comment

• I’m collect my steel , aluminium and brass scrap , keeping them all separated and I’m hoping to weight it in at Christmas and have a turkey lunch out of it , otherwise it’s beans on toast this year

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                There's enough people making a fortune out if nicking them so money must be pretty good

Cats are hard to sell because the aftermarket ones are junk and have next to no precious metal in them, so most of the local yards won't pay more than steel prices.

Comment

• Originally posted by d-9 View Post

Cats are hard to sell because the aftermarket ones are junk and have next to no precious metal in them, so most of the local yards won't pay more than steel prices.
                  Wish you would tell the scrap yards that. There is an epidemic with them getting stolen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                    Wish you would tell the scrap yards that. There is an epidemic with them getting stolen.

A couple of local scrap yards told me they wouldn’t pay for them

Comment

• I wish,
                      We are doing weekly roundups of the scrapyards

Comment

• Hi. Si. How is the doka going

Comment

• Nothing this weekend. Had a night at Skidderminster looking after an 11 month old small person, I'll be glad to get back to work for a rest.

Comment

• Had some running issues last couple a weeks. If it had a carb you'd describe it as a flat spot. Got to the point where it was almost driveable. Back in May I fitted a new Lambda probe but after getting the emissions checked before logging on the retest we found a broken wire on the van loom. Probably from when the engine mounting broke off the block. Anyway read the OBD and it said short circuit on the probe feed, rechecked my loom repair and all well. Got a cheap probe off fleabay to prove a point and normal service has been resumed. The 60 quid Hella one has been returned to the factors for a credit note and we'll see how long the cheap one lasts.
                            Last edited by S49; 26 September 2020, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• Mol's had a play with the ole Wurth bumper dye. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4120.JPG
Views:	230
Size:	635.5 KB
ID:	311980Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4118.JPG
Views:	225
Size:	920.6 KB
ID:	311981Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4117.JPG
Views:	229
Size:	663.9 KB
ID:	311982

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                                Mol's had a play with the ole Wurth bumper dye. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4120.JPG
Views:	230
Size:	635.5 KB
ID:	311980Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4118.JPG
Views:	225
Size:	920.6 KB
ID:	311981Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4117.JPG
Views:	229
Size:	663.9 KB
ID:	311982
                                How come Si you didn't show Mol how to get the door handles off and do a proper job. Its just not good enough for Mols' van mate. ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X