Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh and they are on T4 seat bases.

Comment

• Vdub front seats from Ross b , i'm hoping to eventually get all his van.

Comment

• I'll take them Si.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Nice Rob i'll put them up safe and arrange a meet up in the next week or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
            Nice Rob i'll put them up safe and arrange a meet up in the next week or two.
            Im away for a few weeks Si.
            Is a month OK with you? Swap meet was suggested a few weeks back, so perhaps others want to join us?

Comment

• Yes mate, what ever suits you Rob.

Comment

• Cheers Si & Molly
                Originally posted by S49 View Post
                Yes mate, what ever suits you Rob.

Comment

Vdub front seats from Ross b , i'm hoping to eventually get all his van.
                  Looking good Si...);

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• After driving it in near dark last night a loom upgrade and some rally bulbs will be next.

Comment

After driving it in near dark last night a loom upgrade and some rally bulbs will be next.
                      I bought a set of phillips 'high intensity' blue bulbs - they are shit. Beam pattern is awful and they are so dim. As the winter months approach I've decided to buy another set of 80/100 bulbs as the last set were quite literally brilliant. Don't last very long though.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-La...72.m2749.l2649

The description is a bit odd, they aint HID, the picture says 90/100w the description says 80/100 - I'm betting they are two 50W bulbs and rubbish.... cheap though.

I'll let you know in a couple of days.
                      Last edited by regcheeseman; 2 September 2020, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post

I bought a set of phillips 'high intensity' blue bulbs - they are shit. Beam pattern is awful and they are so dim. As the winter months approach I've decided to buy another set of 80/100 bulbs as the last set were quite literally brilliant. Don't last very long though.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-La...72.m2749.l2649

The description is a bit odd, they aint HID, the picture says 90/100w the description says 80/100 - I'm betting they are two 50W bulbs and rubbish.... cheap though.

I'll let you know in a couple of days.
                        Night breakers are always good imo. Perfect pattern, very bright and seem to last a long time. I have a set of 150% ones in this time and they’re really good. I got them on offer from GSF for about £12 about 12 months ago.

Si rates his 500 billion candle power rally ones too but I can’t recall what they are.

Sent from a muppet
                        #vanlife

Comment

• Seconded. Nightbreakers 150% are great with the loom upgrade.

Comment

• Lucas "off road" 80 over 100s cheap, last well, did have some Aldi uprated things in before that which to be fair were not too bad. I keep a set as back up.

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyP View Post

Night breakers are always good imo. Perfect pattern, very bright and seem to last a long time. I have a set of 150% ones in this time and they’re really good. I got them on offer from GSF for about £12 about 12 months ago.

Si rates his 500 billion candle power rally ones too but I can’t recall what they are.

Sent from a muppet
                              When I did the loom upgrade I fitted night breakers and yes, they were good. Then I fitted 80/100s and they were better still.

The 90/100s are in and they are face melting.

But the NS dip relay is playing up, sometimes the lamp lights, sometimes it doesn't - which probably explains why bulbs were dying on the N/S fairly regularly.

Comment

• I mentioned on another thread how we had developed a rattle and as suspected the guts of the cat had come adrift... Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4078.JPG
Views:	191
Size:	662.7 KB
ID:	310305Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4079.JPG
Views:	195
Size:	640.2 KB
ID:	310306Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4080.JPG
Views:	194
Size:	705.8 KB
ID:	310307Click image for larger version