Operation Blind Faith, A Winter Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
    The crash broke it Jez. I missed all the fun as I was up at dads sewing GMC end curtains. [ATTACH=CONFIG]12470[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12471[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12472[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12473[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12474[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12475[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12476[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12477[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12478[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12479[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12480[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12481[/ATTACH]
    Looking good like the way they put them in with that second set of hands gadget

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Glass looks good Si.

I've got to take me out and deal with the rust around the screen like you have.

Do you mind me asking how much it was?

Comment

• 120 mate. Could have got a used glass and done it myself but they seem to want 60 to 80 quid for them so whats the point.

Comment

120 mate. Could have got a used glass and done it myself but they seem to want 60 to 80 quid for them so whats the point.
          Was that done through your insurance? Mine is a mess around the screen - not sure I want to even look...

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Just T4s
          '00 1.9TDI LWB, '87 Mk2 Golf 16v

Wheel or tyre question? Just ask, it's what i do!

Comment

• No Leigh, its part of the on going crash repair. Bonnet had hit the bottom left of screen and thought it was ideal time to de scab the screen surround.

Comment

• What pleased me the most is the finish Mol got on the pillars, you cant see where her paint meets the roof about 8 inchs back from the screen.

Comment

120 mate. Could have got a used glass and done it myself but they seem to want 60 to 80 quid for them so whats the point.
                £120. I'd say that was pretty good matey. Any pics of where the paint meets 8" back?

Comment

• This is the best one at present, will get some across the roof when I get a minute. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1993.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	267311

Comment

• I seem to have some visitors in my workshop. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2178.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	267733Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2181.jpg
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	267734Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2185.jpg
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	267735Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2192.jpg
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	267736

Comment

• Get a big stick and wack it.Whats the worst that can happen

Comment

• No chance, stuck a hose pipe in one when I was a kid, ended up with a swarm of em in my right trouser leg. brother thought it was hilarious.

Comment

• Spray the entrance with fly and wasp killer they do the rest themselves

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• I don't mind them its just the wasp shit that drops out on what ever I have on the ramp over night that's a pain.

Comment

• Fitted an idle control valve a bit back but found it still revved its tits off when warm(don't tell Molly she paid for the valve) Someone on here mentioned they have trouble with the vacuum hose. Found one I hadn't spotted hanging off! Fitted back on and all is well. Thanks Just need the panels back to finish.

Comment

• Well we have 2 wings, 2 bumper and some odds and sods. Hell these colour coded bumpers are scratch sensitive, i'd have texture black ones everytime.

Comment

Working...
                                X