X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's them

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
      I'm a bit like Weller, i've never had one. Thing is when we got the van and i wanted a project it was a toss up between a van and a Lambretta. I think i made the right choice to be honest.
      https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/wha...www.google.com

Comment

• Well I should think so the cash he'll have

Comment

• And someone has just coughed up 32k to have it hidden away.No Weller connection then it's 10k tops,which is still mad money.Sold my last TS1 240 1959 S1 2 years ago.JB tuned,it would make ya arse twitch at 70.Fecking crackin lammy.

Comment

• Originally posted by burridge01 View Post

And someone has just coughed up 32k to have it hidden away.No Weller connection then it's 10k tops,which is still mad money.Sold my last TS1 240 1959 S1 2 years ago.JB tuned,it would make ya arse twitch at 70.Fecking crackin lammy.
            Do you own anything now ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post

Do you own anything now ?
              Lambretta wise no,but I'm always looking for a sensibly priced project.Same as T4's with the scene tax and sheep.
              Still got 2 wheels,got an RT1200 at the moment, off to Spain/Portugal on friday till the end 9f August, can't feckin wait.

Found a photo of it nestled between the VFR and the work bike
              Last edited by burridge01; 1 August 2023, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Cambelt done at 145k it had done 123 when it went on the road in 2020. Not t big mileage but the belt was changed in 2018 so better safe than sorry. Surprised it's that much as our milage is spread over five vehicles.

Comment

Working...
                X